BBC Hands Airwaves Over To Israel’s Minister For War

What difference is that, idiot?

Are you really so dense you need it spelled out?

Israel is a nation.
Jews are a people.

They are also a religion and a race and refusing to accept that is racist. Just as refusing to accept the UN acceptance of Israel as THE Jewish state is racism and religious hatred.

You're jumbling a whole of stuff in here.

They are a religion.
It's up for debate as to whether they constitute an actual "race" - but defining "race" is often not clear.
"refusing to accept the UN acceptance of Israel as THE Jewish state is racism and religious hatred." - may or may not be racism or religious hatred. It depends on WHY they are refusing to accept it.

None of the above has any bearing on what I said. Criticizing Israel's policies and actions is not the same as attacking Jews nor does it mean a person hates Jews. What you keep doing is putting Israel on some kind of untouchable pedestal that no other country has and if that pedestal is rocked you scream "jooo hater".

According to Geneticists Jews are a race as they show characteristics that other semitic people don't. They have far too many differences with the other semites, and far too many exclusive genes to be anything but a different race. Just as Iranians are a different race to arabs. So claiming that Jews share the same DNA structure as the arabs is demeaning and belittling Jews at a racist level.

They refuse to accept Israel as the Jewish state because they are still set on wiping out the Jews and stealing the land. Little do they know but that would spell the end of the Palestinians. You don't criticise Israels policies and actions do you, what you do is demean Israel and attack them for having the same laws as every other civilised nation. You single them out for your hatred which is a form of racism. I put Israel on the same height pedestal as all the other civilised nations, you try and undermine it so that they fall from grace. If I see 1930's Nazi Jew hate then I call the person spouting it a Jew hater because that is what they are.

No geneticists are clear that Jews are not a race, European Jews are Europeans, for example. I am sure that Ethiopian Jews are African, racially.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

Surprise Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

Using one tiny fragment of the DNA to show this is disingenuous at best, must try harder Abdul and how about supportive evidence to back up the claims.

Read you link and find the part were it says only 4 sources were found

" The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe."

WOW 40% is like less than half.

It also debunks your past claims of the Khazars if you read it

The finding should thoroughly debunk one of the most questionable, but still tenacious, hypotheses: that most Ashkenazi Jews can trace their roots to the mysterious Khazar Kingdom that flourished during the ninth century in the region between the Byzantine Empire and the Persian Empire, Richards and Ostrer said.

And the explanation for the disparities found, well read it for yourself

"The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted and they married with men who'd come from the Near East," Richards told LiveScience.

Another fail from Abdul using his own link to disprove his claims

No need to, I know what was posted. YOU started the personal attacks, so GFY.

Yeah, you're intelligent...NOT. FIFTY-SEVEN muslim countries, and ONE OR TWO free countries? That is some fucking track record there, Jim wow. The fucking jews have ONE WHOLE country, and its more democratic than ALL 57 MUSLIMS ones. Certainly a lot to be proud if you're a muslim these days...

You excuse it - over and over, trying to explain away monstrous behavior that HAS NOTHING to do with it, offering moronic sophistries. Where on earth does a group, whether they are tribal, clan, or whatever affiliation have that gives them the right to conduct terrorism, deny freedoms to themselves or others, etc? None, yet you offered that as an excuse, as if that would explain away their shit behavior. You're a fraud and a liar, because you claim to not be a terror apologist, and then proceed to do exactly that in your next post.

No one is saying it gives them the right. Pointing out reality is just that. Pointing out that the shooter in the Newtown School Shooting was mentally ill is not giving him the right to shoot kids. Ignoring that fact is ignoring reality.
Garbage, non-MSM websites, or non-scholars without generally accepted credentials or reputation in the field are to be dismissed, which include EI, jewwatch and other such scum. Same goes for turds like ilan pappe, chumpsky, and other such dung, whom you no doubt cite as "experts". Sorry, I'll take a sourced and facts-supported, accredited, reputable scholar like Pipes and day over that shit. Had you any brains, you would as well, but we know the answer to that, don't we?

:lol: In other words, you will dismiss sources you do not like such as Ilan Pappe who, I might add has credentials as well.

So pointing out that muslims are taught violence from being born is not allowed because it is the reality of islam, but pointing out that Israel has laws that disenfranchise certain Islamic terrorists ( which nearly every civilised nation also has ) is allowed because it demonises the Israeli's

You'd have a point if you had any connection with reality here. Muslims are not taught violence from birth.

Have you read the Koran yet in the manner it is meant to be rerad. Have you seen the imams teaching children the Koran using torture and violence. How the children show traits of mental disease brought on by the methods employed. Look at any video of muslim children being taught the Koran and they rock backwards and forwards like those suffering from ADHD and Bi Polar

You mean like this?

No not rhythmically but disjointed and uncoordinated as a result of this sort of thing

images

Not propaganda but proven facts of atrocities on an industrial scale. Remember the words of the worlds leaders after WW2 when they were detailing the death camps, they said never again will we allow this to happen. And a few short years later muslims murdered 50 million Indians in their grasp for world domination and the world ignored it. Just as they ignored the mass murders of Africans in the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's by muslims after more land to grab.
Is the beheading of hundreds by I.S. propaganda, the rape of girls forced into marriage. The bombing of civilians in Syria, the use of chemical weapons against them by their own people. So how can truth be propaganda.

Woah. Let's back up a minute. Muslims murdered 50 million Indians? I assume you are talking about the Partition of India. You might want do a little reading on the history of that event. For a starter - they were ALL Indians: Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims and they were all killing each other in the mess you Brits made of things there. There was no "world domination" thing going on and there was no "50 million".

India-Pakistan Partition 1947
Partition unleashed untold misery and loss of lives and property as millions of Hindu and Muslim refugees fled either Pakistan or India. The violence in 1947 was exceptionally brutal and large in scale; but the underlying attitudes had long been in the making. Families were torn apart in a population exchange that uprooted more than 14 million people during the months after independence. By one account, over 8 million refugees poured across borders to regions completely foreign to them, whith other accounts state that about 7 million people migrated to Pakistan from India and vice-versa. By another estimate, Partition resulted in the forced movement of 20 million people (Hindus and Sikhs to India and Muslims to Pakistan). Most estimates of the numbers of people who crossed the boundaries between India and Pakistan in 1947 range between 10 and 12 million.

The migrations and the violence were regionally confined. They were not all-India phenomena. Partition brought, by one estimate, five million refugees from east Punjab to west Punjab after the British decided to leave their Indian empire in the hands of the successor states of India and Pakistan. While 5 million people left India for Pakistan, about the same number of people moved in the other direction. By another estimate, 4 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from West to East Punjab and 5 to 6 million Muslims moved from East to West Punjab. In the late 1940s, more than one-quarter of Punjab's population of about 19 million was made up of refugees. Sikhs, caught in the middle of Punjab's new "line," suffered the highest percentage of casualties. Most Sikhs finally settled in India's much-diminished border state of Punjab. Some though the Punjab disturbances were the direct result of Mountbatten's unwisdom in accelerating the date of partition, and that if Punjab had been given time, the terrible massacre of August, September and October could have been avoided.

The death toll of this terrible episode remains very much contested. Hundreds of thousands of people died, as Hindus and Sikhs fled to India, Muslims to Pakistan, and many others were caught up in a chaotic transition. A consensus figure of 500,000 is often used, but the sources closer to the truth give figures that range between 200,000 and 360,000 dead. By other estimates, Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed.

What you throw at the Jews are the same things the Nazi's threw at them fabrications, half truths and blood libels. Blaming them for being the only nation with property confiscation laws, claiming they are the only nation with immigration laws. That is propaganda that is blown out of proportion and embellished on

What specifically do I throw at Jews? What blood libel?

I never said they were the only nation with property confiscation laws. You do realize there is a difference between Jews and Israel?

Maybe you should try a less biased source for you information. The muslims wanted everything again and resorted to terrorism to get it, the British just could not afford to fight them after losing so heavily in WW2 and being left bankrupt.

What is biased about my source?

The muslims knew this and decided that the time was right to take over India, instead the British partitioned india in 3 parts and gave two parts to the muslims. In the take over the muslims started to ethnically cleanse their parts of all non muslims and this resulted in about 50 million deaths over a period of years. You forget the wars between Pakistan and Bangladesh that resulted in many deaths. The muslims forced the practise of burning the spouse with his partner, only they threw living people on the funeral pyres. The estimate was 50 million lost their lives in that dark period, mostly Sikhs and Hindus and it caused a hatred that is still alive today.

Suti is a Hindu custom. Given your complete ignorance of that fact, I suspect the rest of your claims are equally hogwash.

Yes I do as 20% of all Israeli's are not Jews

The many laws that Israel has that the US also has, you never miss a chance to demonise the Jews/Israel and always bleat when shown you are being racist that you knew other nations had those laws and you are not anti Jew or anti Israeli.

Really? What US cities require residency permits to live in and deny those permits to certain ethnic groups who subsequently become absentee landowners at risk for having their property confiscated? Are permits for expansion or construction routinely denied to certain ethnic groups while illegal housing of other ethnic groups routinely allowed to stand? Does the US allow underage children to be interrogated without a parent or guardian present?

If you need to ask then you are not very bright

Did I say it wasn't, I said that the muslims used it as a terror weapon.

You say the "forced the practice of of burning the spouse with his partner, only they threw living people on the funeral pyres" - those were your words. Suti is a predominately Hindu practice and the widow who is burned is burned alive. In fact Islam strongly condemns Suti. Partitian resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths - with Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims all committing murder. Trains were stopped and passengers who were of the wrong religion killed, often hacked to death right down to babies. Muslims feared what would happen under Hindu domination and Hindus feared what would happen Muslim domination. No side was innocent in the bloodbath. Trains full of dead bodies arrived at stations without a single living person. It had nothing to do with "world domination" of Islam.

All of them as most people who try and visit find out, Just as the UK does and the whole of EU Europe.

Then you ask for examples of your BIAS towards Israel.

Really now? How about some examples?

And if you read it properly I did say that this is one of the methods used by muslim terrorists to instill fear in the Indians

They were given by another poster as a list of your posts, try going back and reading them.

Woah. Let's back up a minute. Muslims murdered 50 million Indians? I assume you are talking about the Partition of India. You might want do a little reading on the history of that event. For a starter - they were ALL Indians: Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims and they were all killing each other in the mess you Brits made of things there. There was no "world domination" thing going on and there was no "50 million".

India-Pakistan Partition 1947
Partition unleashed untold misery and loss of lives and property as millions of Hindu and Muslim refugees fled either Pakistan or India. The violence in 1947 was exceptionally brutal and large in scale; but the underlying attitudes had long been in the making. Families were torn apart in a population exchange that uprooted more than 14 million people during the months after independence. By one account, over 8 million refugees poured across borders to regions completely foreign to them, whith other accounts state that about 7 million people migrated to Pakistan from India and vice-versa. By another estimate, Partition resulted in the forced movement of 20 million people (Hindus and Sikhs to India and Muslims to Pakistan). Most estimates of the numbers of people who crossed the boundaries between India and Pakistan in 1947 range between 10 and 12 million.

The migrations and the violence were regionally confined. They were not all-India phenomena. Partition brought, by one estimate, five million refugees from east Punjab to west Punjab after the British decided to leave their Indian empire in the hands of the successor states of India and Pakistan. While 5 million people left India for Pakistan, about the same number of people moved in the other direction. By another estimate, 4 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from West to East Punjab and 5 to 6 million Muslims moved from East to West Punjab. In the late 1940s, more than one-quarter of Punjab's population of about 19 million was made up of refugees. Sikhs, caught in the middle of Punjab's new "line," suffered the highest percentage of casualties. Most Sikhs finally settled in India's much-diminished border state of Punjab. Some though the Punjab disturbances were the direct result of Mountbatten's unwisdom in accelerating the date of partition, and that if Punjab had been given time, the terrible massacre of August, September and October could have been avoided.

The death toll of this terrible episode remains very much contested. Hundreds of thousands of people died, as Hindus and Sikhs fled to India, Muslims to Pakistan, and many others were caught up in a chaotic transition. A consensus figure of 500,000 is often used, but the sources closer to the truth give figures that range between 200,000 and 360,000 dead. By other estimates, Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed.

What specifically do I throw at Jews? What blood libel?

I never said they were the only nation with property confiscation laws. You do realize there is a difference between Jews and Israel?

Maybe you should try a less biased source for you information. The muslims wanted everything again and resorted to terrorism to get it, the British just could not afford to fight them after losing so heavily in WW2 and being left bankrupt.

The muslims knew this and decided that the time was right to take over India, instead the British partitioned india in 3 parts and gave two parts to the muslims. In the take over the muslims started to ethnically cleanse their parts of all non muslims and this resulted in about 50 million deaths over a period of years. You forget the wars between Pakistan and Bangladesh that resulted in many deaths. The muslims forced the practise of burning the spouse with his partner, only they threw living people on the funeral pyres. The estimate was 50 million lost their lives in that dark period, mostly Sikhs and Hindus and it caused a hatred that is still alive today.

Suti is a Hindu custom. Given your complete ignorance of that fact, I suspect the rest of your claims are equally hogwash.

The many laws that Israel has that the US also has, you never miss a chance to demonise the Jews/Israel and always bleat when shown you are being racist that you knew other nations had those laws and you are not anti Jew or anti Israeli.

Really? What US cities require residency permits to live in and deny those permits to certain ethnic groups who subsequently become absentee landowners at risk for having their property confiscated? Are permits for expansion or construction routinely denied to certain ethnic groups while illegal housing of other ethnic groups routinely allowed to stand? Does the US allow underage children to be interrogated without a parent or guardian present?

You say the "forced the practice of of burning the spouse with his partner, only they threw living people on the funeral pyres" - those were your words. Suti is a predominately Hindu practice and the widow who is burned is burned alive. In fact Islam strongly condemns Suti. Partitian resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths - with Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims all committing murder. Trains were stopped and passengers who were of the wrong religion killed, often hacked to death right down to babies. Muslims feared what would happen under Hindu domination and Hindus feared what would happen Muslim domination. No side was innocent in the bloodbath. Trains full of dead bodies arrived at stations without a single living person. It had nothing to do with "world domination" of Islam.

All of them as most people who try and visit find out, Just as the UK does and the whole of EU Europe.

And if you read it properly I did say that this is one of the methods used by muslim terrorists to instill fear in the Indians

They were given by another poster as a list of your posts, try going back and reading them.

Your exact words are above. That isn't what you said. You also neglect to note the extensive murder and carnage done by the Hindus as well.

Now, how about some examples - I'm asking you. And I think you mean "bias against Israel" not "for".

....oh please...not frigging genetics again...and again...and again...

Daniel Pipes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Criticism of Pipes' views

In The Nation, Brooklyn writer Kristine McNeil describes Pipes as an "anti-Arab propagandist" who has built a career out of "distortions... twist[ing] words, quot[ing] people out of context and stretch[ing] the truth to suit his purpose".[18] James Zogby argues that Pipes possesses an "obsessive hatred of all things Muslim", and that "Pipes is to Muslims what David Duke is to African-Americans".[40] Christopher Hitchens, a fellow supporter of the Iraq War and critic of political Islam, also criticized Pipes, arguing that Pipes pursued an intolerant agenda, and was one who "confuses scholarship with propaganda", and "pursues petty vendettas with scant regard for objectivity".[42]

Pipes's views gained widespread public attention when they triggered a filibuster in the United States Senate against his nomination by President George W. Bush to the board of the United States Institute of Peace.[12] Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) explained that he was "offended" by Pipes's comments on Islam, and that while "some people call [Pipes] a scholar... this is not the kind of person you want on the USIP."[43] While defending Pipes's nomination, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer distanced Bush from Pipes's views, saying that Bush "disagrees with Pipes about whether Islam is a peaceful religion".[35]

Pipes sparked a controversy when he was invited to speak at the University of Toronto in March 2005. A letter from professors and graduate students asserted that Pipes had a "long record of xenophobic, racist and sexist speech that goes back to 1990".[44] but university officials said they would not interfere with Pipes's visit.[45] Pipes later wrote an article about his experience.[46]

Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times compared and contrasted Pipes with Juan Cole. Kristof said that while both are "smart" and "well-informed", Pipes is less sensible, and consequently Kristof often disagrees with Pipes.[47]

Professor John L. Esposito of Georgetown University has called Pipes "a bright, well-trained expert with considerable experience", but accuses Pipes of "selectivity and distortion" when asserting that "10 to 15 percent of the world's Muslims are militants". In summation, Esposito complains that Pipes's equation of "mainstream and extremist Islam under the rubric of militant Islam" while identifying "moderate Islam as secular or cultural" can mislead "uninformed or uncritical readers".[48]

Allegations against Barack Obama

Pipes notes that many in the Muslim world believe Barack Obama is or was a Muslim.[49][50] Pipes alleged that Obama falsely claims that he had never been a Muslim,[51] and his "the campaign appears to be either ignorant or fabricating when it states that Obama never prayed in a mosque."[52][53] Pipes wrote an article for FrontPage Magazine entitled "Confirmed: Barack Obama Practiced Islam." According to Pipes, "this matters" because Democratic presidential candidate Obama "is now what Islamic law calls a murtadd (apostate), an ex-Muslim converted to another religion who must be executed", and as president this would have "large potential implications for his relationship with the Muslim world."[54] Ben Smith, in an article on Politico responded to these accusations claiming that they amounted to a "template for a faux-legitimate assault on Obama's religion" and that Daniel Pipes' work "is pretty stunning in the twists of its logic".[55]
Strange then that there are Muslims who speak up for Daniel Pipes.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), stated about Pipes, "He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves."[8] Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."[8]

Not strange. You will always find those...whether you call them "Uncle Toms" or "Self-hating Jews".
You can call them whatever you want to, but the bottom line is that they respect Daniel Pipes, respect like that you will never earn in your lifetime by intelligent people like those two. Close your eyes to what is going on, but they are more in the know than you will ever be.

Islamic Terrorism Hits 23 Countries in 30 Days

You keep closing your eyes to hate then because that is what people like Pipes and Geller promote. Pipes may have a lot of respect from some - but he also has a lot of detractors. Which is accurate?

These people do not make a distinction between extremists and regular Muslims - they attempt to promote fear and hate towards an entire religion. That is never a good thing.
Well, I agree with 99.99% of what Pipes and Geller say and I'll add Krauthammer to the fray.

That's your choice.

I find it very similar to Nazi propoganda.

Strange then that there are Muslims who speak up for Daniel Pipes.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), stated about Pipes, "He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves."[8] Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."[8]

Not strange. You will always find those...whether you call them "Uncle Toms" or "Self-hating Jews".
You can call them whatever you want to, but the bottom line is that they respect Daniel Pipes, respect like that you will never earn in your lifetime by intelligent people like those two. Close your eyes to what is going on, but they are more in the know than you will ever be.

Islamic Terrorism Hits 23 Countries in 30 Days

You keep closing your eyes to hate then because that is what people like Pipes and Geller promote. Pipes may have a lot of respect from some - but he also has a lot of detractors. Which is accurate?

These people do not make a distinction between extremists and regular Muslims - they attempt to promote fear and hate towards an entire religion. That is never a good thing.
Well, I agree with 99.99% of what Pipes and Geller say and I'll add Krauthammer to the fray.

That's your choice.

I find it very similar to Nazi propoganda.
I find Arab propaganda similar to Nazi propaganda. No wonder many Nazis after World War II fled to the Middle East where they would feel comfortable and continue to write their propaganda.

Your exact words are above. That isn't what you said. You also neglect to note the extensive murder and carnage done by the Hindus as well.

Now, how about some examples - I'm asking you. And I think you mean "bias against Israel" not "for".

Given you the examples in pointing to another posters link, why don't you take a look

Forum List

Back