BBC, Fox News, PBS...Most Trusted

I teach a college class on “News Media and Politics.” I require my students to watch programs from the various networks. Results match this study. Six years running, Bret Baier Report and Newshour on PBS have always come out as top ranked. BBC America is also highly regarded. Winning the most biased has consistently been Maddow, Matthews and Anderson Cooper. Don Lemon edged out Cooper last year.
BBC, Fox News, PBS ranked as TV's most trusted news brands

Worth noting a Rasmussen poll showed Fox as the winner of the first annual fake news winner. Sean Hannity is by far the most biased. His bosses at Fox News had to order him to lay off Seth Rich.
Joe, Mika, and Maddow are so balanced in their coverage...:auiqs.jpg:

I teach a college class on “News Media and Politics.” I require my students to watch programs from the various networks. Results match this study. Six years running, Bret Baier Report and Newshour on PBS have always come out as top ranked. BBC America is also highly regarded. Winning the most biased has consistently been Maddow, Matthews and Anderson Cooper. Don Lemon edged out Cooper last year.
BBC and PBS are a joke.

Bret Baier is a fake.
Not the finding of this study or 6 years of 50+ students a semester.
Because most people are idiots.
I'm reminded of the concept that if everyone else is wrong, maybe it's really just you.
Thank you! Lunatic left is out of control.

BBC and PBS are a joke.

Bret Baier is a fake.
Not the finding of this study or 6 years of 50+ students a semester.
Because most people are idiots.
You two are definitely leading members of that group.
The left is centered around Marxist college professoriate and a New York City extremists media that lives in a bubble.

Forum List

Back