BBC calls out settlers for their "terrorism"

Arabs are subhuman trash. Go back to the desert of Arabia where you came from, worthless sand *******.

Wall Street Journal: Israeli Start-Ups Now Have Google To Incubate Ideas Israeli Start-Ups Now Have Google To Incubate Ideas - Venture Capital Dispatch - WSJ
Google is setting up an “incubator” for technology start-ups in Israel, one of several ways the California-based Internet giant is trying to get an early look at innovations. A Google research director made the announcement Sunday at the company’s annual conference for developers in Israel, saying that the incubator will open in August of next year in the same building as Google’s office in Tel Aviv.

Initially, Google’s incubator will host roughly 20 “pre-seed” start ups, or about 80 people, for a period of a few months, after which new companies will come into the incubator to replace them, and the project will be open to many types of start-ups but has an emphasis on open-source technologies. Google, which isn’t expected to take equity in any of the participating start-ups, hasn’t yet announced how entrepreneurs can apply to the free program.

Google’s move is “very significant,” said Shuly Galili, executive director of the California-Israel Chamber of Commerce. “Google will have more accessibility to the talent and the know-how and what’s going on in that community,” she said, adding that she expects more U.S. tech companies to make similar moves in the future. Galili is involved in a new “accelerator” for Israeli startups called Upwest Labs that will be based in Silicon Valley, providing a chance for Israeli entrepreneurs to work on their projects and meet with investors and technology companies based in the U.S. Google is one of Upwest’s sponsors, she said.

Israel has long been known as a tech hub, sometimes called “start-up nation.” An Israeli company called PrimeSense is a key technology provider for Microsoft’s Kinect, a motion-activated video game system. Several years ago SanDisk bought Israel-based M-Systems, which made flash drives, for $1.5 billion. In the late 1990s, AOL bought an Israeli company that made ICQ, an instant-messaging service, for hundreds of millions of dollars.

“The Israeli developer community is hugely innovative and has the potential to create many more ground-breaking technological developments,” a Google spokeswoman said in a statement on Monday. “This project was initiated with a desire to encourage entrepreneurship and to provide support at exactly the stage when developers are often most in need of it. The technology incubator is part of Google’s efforts to strengthen its connections with the developer community,” the spokeswoman said.

Numerous technology giants including Yahoo, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Intel, AT&T, and Hewlett-Packard also have offices or research centers in Israel.

Arab Author Anwar Malek: Arabs Are Backward And Not Fit For Civilization...
The Arabs are afflicted with fantasies and obsolete bravado. False, empty bravado, which does no good to anybody. The Arabs invented or discovered the zero--but what did they do with it? Some of them sat on it, some put it on their heads, while others wore it around their waists and began shaking their hips, their belies, and their breasts in order to sell to the world the idea that modern Arabs are doing something

Today, the Arabs constitute nothing but thousands of zeros to the left. The Arabs have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and everything. There is nothing to suggest that the Arabs can be relied upon to produce anything. This false bravado is deeply rooted in the Arabs to an unimaginable degree. It is so deeply rooted that the Arabs believe they can go to the moon. If you asked your viewers whether the Arabs would be able to reach the moon by 2015, they would say, "Yes, the Arabs will get to the moon" By Allah, the Arabs will not go more than a few hundred kilometers from their doorsteps.

In all honesty, the Arabs are backward and are not fit for civilization at all. I am talking about the Arabs of today who have begun to export shawarma, falafel and lupin beans to Europe and they purport to be bringing something Arab to Europe

the reality of the Arabs is one of defeat, hitting rock bottom We are defeated, politically and militarily and economically, socially, and even psychologically. We have a discourse of conspiracy, and we blame everything on others. Take Egypt--What does Egypt--that superpower--have to offer? Nothing, it is incapable of doing anything. It has nothing but lupin beans. It is incapable of anything.

Look at how the Arabs live in the West. By Allah, they are a bad example. If you hear about thieves, they are always Arabs. Whenever a young man harasses a girl on the streets of London or Paris, he turns out to be an Arab. All the negative moral values are to be found in the Arab individual
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why has the BBC spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on legal fees to prevent the release of their internal report on antiIsrael bias?

Report on BBC's anti-Israel bias will stay secret | Mail Online

Well, lets begin with Malcolm Balen and why he did a report.

Malcolm Balen (biographical details)

Do other countries try this sort of thing? I think not. China was furious at the Beeb's reporting of the Tibetan demonstrations but did that create outside interference into the BBC's independence. No it did not. Israel did. It did not like the way the 2nd Intifada was, well reported. That was it, it was reported and people were not impressed seeing people having their houses torn down and being shot, surprise surprise.

anyway

BBC starts self-censorship on the Palestine/Israel conflict

So Israel and the official Jewish community (because about half of our Jewish community are as critical as anyone can get over Israel. Indeed Israel has devided our Jewish community) anywayIsrael was complaining and the official Jewish community who if you will remember at this time were also being told to report all kinds of new issues as antisemitism to fit in with the new antisemitism which was criticism of Israel. Yes, the BBC was criticisng Israel. At that time when asked of bias, they agreed that they had a liberal bias. They said that it is their position to represent the people of the UK and we are a Liberal society - well we were around that time, much less so now.

Our reports were critical. Israel even killed one of our people while he was trying to save Palestinian children.

You will see some details of the report on this page

I notice Jeremy Bowen is in there. I notice that because I know he was found guilty of bias after his report in Gaza after the war. I saw that program and I do not know what was bias. He showed for instance Palestinian's houses which had been taken over and had had Israeli faeces smeared and slogans on the walls. He spoke to a Dr who had lost his wife, his home and some of his children, he talked to children who had been used as human shields and so on. He reported a lot of horrid things and we saw they were real because he had photos of them.....but he was bias. How could he be biased I wondered. The reason apparently was that he did not give enough reason for this. He did not for example I imagine take the time to explain why soldiers would feel the need to smear faeces and slogans on peoples wars, or bomb doctors houses while they try to save the dying and all the other quite awful things which happened to the civilians living there, What he didn't do was explain to us that the reason that Israel had done this was because Palestinians had fired rockets over to Israel, even though it was Israel who broke the cease fire. He did not explain that 1,400 people mainly civilians and one third of them children died because 20 Israelis had died over a period of years. That I think was his offence. That made him bias. How he had been reporting was exactly how our reporters had reported for years. They said as they saw. This was now a crime. More 'creative' reporting was needed to make each side equally right or something.

Why was the report not released. Apparently this was the reason

Balen Report FOI battle goes to House of Lords - Press Gazette

That has stood.

Now Jillian said something correct
what they DO, that our media doesn't, is actually talk about international news.

That is what they used to do. Alan Hart has described how the BBC head would be terrified after any criticism of Israel because he knew that there would be an organised fury of emails and sometimes the phone call.

Now what gave Israel and British Jews of the conformist type the ability to take away the freedom of our news when reporting on Israel I do not quite know...but something did.

However the appointment of Mark Thomson was obviously what changed everything. I understand he has a fanatically Zionist wife and he went off to Israel and licked the boots of Sharon and came back and the BBC has never been the same since.

The Gaza war seemed to be the worst showing. They had been told everything had to be equal so they would have one Israel spokesman and one Palestinian and politely asked them one after the other for their point of view - apart from Jeremy Paxman who had an Israeli on for two minutes and was quite unable to be anything but his usual self and asked direct questions. The interviewer look startled and left early. I will say one thing, they provided massive of footage of the bombings and killings so it was quite easy to see wat was going on without any reporting - and that is basically what it was, no reporting. I do not use the BBC to learn about that area any more. She has also become much more conservative on many other areas in the ME.

People are scared to what they see so when for instance recently Lebanon Palestinians were shot, they BBC just said they had been shot. Before they would have educated the public about why they were there and what was going on, but we all know that is bias.

The UK has allowed the BBC to be censored by outside actors, Israel. It is pathetic and yet another sign of our descent out of democracy.

But back to the point, the BBC now is totally pro Israel, it never gives the Palestinian position, we need to go to Channel 4 for that now and even then you don't get nearly as much information as the BBC used to present.

Through some process, Israel has managed to censor free speech by the British Broadcasting Corporation. This makes Israel happy but the world poorer as she only receives the information Israel wants. All pro Israeli now. I have not a clue how they managed to sneak in he OP but I am led to believe reporters still want to report and are pretty sickened by the situation. The BBC would have a hard time claiming to be Liberal now most of the time - and you know what, so would the UK. The media is good and forming opinions. Israel did well for herself but poorly for freedom of the press.

Twat, the BBC's own Board criticized it for anti-Israel bias. Are you retarded or just stupid?

Yes, I did wonder whether it was worth wasting my time replying to you. Put simply by Tony Benn to the BBC -' Israel has got to you'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCN7YiliQw]Tony Benn tells BBC of their pro-israeli ways!! - YouTube[/ame]

as for suggesting such a pro Israel station as the BBC could in any way have an anti Israel bias now, that is laughable. The BBC is bought by Israel and paid for by me.

OK, background to the Balen Report

The case of the BBC is extraordinary. The organisation has become a hate figure for pro-Israel groups, who resent its global reach and supposed sympathy for the Palestinians. We have spoken to BBC journalists and recently departed staff who say that rarely a week goes by without having to deal with complaints about their coverage of the Middle East.

It is no surprise that at the start of the year the culture secretary, Ben Bradshaw, himself a former BBC reporter, remarked that “I’m afraid the BBC has to stand up to the Israeli authorities occasionally. Israel has a long reputation of bullying the BBC.” Bradshaw added that “I’m afraid the BBC has been cowed by this relentless and persistent pressure from the Israeli government and they should stand up against it.”

and to the situation which led to the report - the banning of BBC Journalists by Israel. I can remember that. It was for honest reporting.

This report has its origins in the spring of 2003, when the BBC’s relationship with Israel completely broke down. The Israeli government imposed visa restrictions on BBC journalists and refused access to Israeli government figures after a documentary about its nuclear weapons entitled “Israel’s Secret Weapon” was shown on BBC World. The Israeli Government press officer, Danny Seaman, compared it to “the worst of Nazi propaganda”.

For a time Israel joined a small band of countries, including North Korea, Zimbabwe and Turkmenistan, which refused the BBC free access. When Ariel Sharon visited London in July 2003, BBC journalists were in the ludicrous position of being banned from attending the press conference. By the autumn, pressure on the BBC from pro-Israel groups and the Israeli government was so great that the head of BBC news Richard Sambrook felt obliged to act.

Sambrook employed Malcolm Balen, a former head of ITV News and senior BBC executive, to write the now infamous Balen Report on the BBC’s Middle East coverage during the previous four years. In October, the High Court finally ruled that the BBC does not have to publish the report, which has become an obsession for Israel’s supporters, who hold this up as the BBC trying to hide its anti-Israel bias.

Now what is in the report ........

This is dubious. We have spoken to one of the very few people who have read the report. He says that far from concluding the BBC’s coverage was biased against Israel, it simply finds examples where more context should have been given. If anything, our source claims, the impression given is that the BBC is sympathetic to Israel.

That is what I suspected. The BBC claims it would have acted like this concerning any department but I am getting suspicious that it may have more sinister reasons.

Now to return to Jeremy Bowen and the beginning of an outside Power, Israel, being able to infringe the rights of honest reporting of another country and censor it's reporters.

In April this year, in an important success for the pro-Israel lobby, the BBC’s Middle East editor, Jeremy Bowen, was criticized by the BBC Trust for breaching their rules of accuracy and impartiality in an online piece, and their rules of accuracy in a radio piece. Bowen’s critics have seized on his humiliation, demanding that he be sacked and insisting that the episode proved the BBC’s “chronically biased reporting”. The real story behind the BBC Trust’s criticism of Bowen reports is rather different: it demonstrates the pusillanimity of the BBC Trust and the energy and opportunism of the pro-Israel lobby.

The story begins with an essay written by Bowen to mark the 40th anniversary of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War for the BBC website. Though many people viewed Bowen’s essay as a fair and balanced account, erring if anything on the side of conventional wisdom, this was not the reaction of two passionate members of the Pro-Israel lobby, Jonathan Turner of the Zionist Federation and Gilead Ini, who lobbies for CAMERA, an American pro-Israel media watchdog organization.

Turner and Ini subjected Bowen’s article to line by line scrutiny, alleging some 24 instances of bias in his online article and a further four in a later report by Bowen from a controversial Israeli settlement called Har Homa.

Turner and Ini’s complaints were rejected by the BBC’s editorial complaints unit, so they duly appealed to the BBC Trust. The meeting was chaired by David Liddiment who, to quote Jonathan Dimbleby, “is admired as a TV entertainment wizard and former director of programmes at ITV but whose experience of the dilemmas posed by news and current affairs, especially in relation to the bitterly contested complexities of the Middle East is, perforce, limited.”

The BBC Trust found that Bowen had breached three accuracy and one impartiality guideline in his online report, and one accuracy guideline in his radio piece. This was a massive boost for the organizations to which Turner and Ini were attached. The Zionist Federation at once called for Bowen to be sacked, calling his position “untenable”, while adding that what they called his “biased coverage of Israel” had been a “significant contributor to the recent rise in antisemitic incidents in the UK to record levels.” Meanwhile, CAMERA claimed that the BBC Trust had exposed Bowen’s “unethical” approach to his work and insisted the BBC must now take “concrete steps” to combat its “chronically biased reporting” of the Middle East.

These powerful attacks might have been justified if the BBC Trust had found Bowen guilty of egregious bias. In fact he was condemned for what were at best matters of opinion. In a majority of the cases, the complaints were found to have no merit, and where changes were made they changed the meaning very little.21

As Dimbleby concluded, “You don’t have to search far on the web to find Zionist publications, lobby groups and bloggers all over the world using distorted versions of the report to justify their ill-founded prejudice that the BBC has a deep-seated and long-standing bias against the state of Israel. Conversely, millions of Palestinians, other Arabs and Muslims will by now have been confirmed in their — equally false — belief that the BBC is yet again running scared of Israeli propaganda…

“Not only has Bowen’s hard-won reputation been sullied, but the BBC’s international status as the best source of trustworthy news in the world has been gratuitously — if unintentionally — undermined.”

The Trust’s ruling was met with dismay in BBC newsrooms. A former BBC News editor, Charlie Beckett, told us “the BBC investigated Jeremy Bowen because they were under such extraordinary pressure... it struck a chill through the actual BBC newsroom because it signaled to them that they were under assault.”

The pro-Israel lobby in Britain: full text | openDemocracy

The BBC imo would have done better to stay out of reporting from Israel and retain her integrity. Gaza had become too dangerous to report from after the kidnapping of Alan Johnston but we could still have reported from inside the West Bank and found some way to operate from Gaza.

Israel screwed the BBC and honest reporting. I don't need to ask, I know you are proud of it.

Last edited:
Hey fascist pretend liberal Jillian. Explain your comment with your latest neg rep

you're either very stupid or a liar.

Such a hypocrite and coward I have never met. Totally unable to debate. Explain yourself. I have told no lies, unlike yourself. :eusa_whistle:

No answer Jillian. You are quick enough to use your massive neg reps when you do not like what is written but capable of refuting it, no. Hey vote for the biggest hypocrite at US messageboard and you would win hands down.

Last edited:
Put simply by Tony Benn to the BBC -' Israel has got to you'
And he was swearing on Das Kapital, of course.
The BBC is bought by Israel and paid for by me.
"Using a television without an appropriate licence is a criminal offence. Every day we catch an average of 1,200 people using a TV without a licence. There is no valid excuse for using a television and not having a TV Licence, but some people still try - sometimes with the most ridiculous stories ever heard. Our detection equipment will track down your TV. The fact that our enquiry officers are now so well equipped with the latest technology means that there is virtually no way to avoid detection."
British Television Licensing Authority, May, 2003.
So Keanean!

Put simply by Tony Benn to the BBC -' Israel has got to you'
And he was swearing on Das Kapital, of course.

If you had listened to it you would have heard him say 'I started my (working) life 60 years ago as a BBC Producer. I love the BBC'. - apart from that regardless of differences in Politics, I doubt anyone would doubt the integrity of Tony Benn.

However, I simply put in this as GStone had chosen to glibly ignore what I had argued in much the same way as you are just doing. I do appreciate it keeps all arguments on Israel sterile but it is a waste of time and fools no one.

I have provided much more information on the way in which Israel managed to get control of the BBC over ME here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ttlers-for-their-terrorism-5.html#post4426086

Illegal, violent Arab squatters should not be living in Israel.

Eugene Rostow, former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank Eugene V. Rostow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."

Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

you can keep your *cough* "great" website tiny :rolleyes:

Great legal authority who fucks up your dumb thread, loser in life :clap2:

Eugene Rostow, former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank Eugene V. Rostow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."

Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Jews living in Israel are not settlers, they are...Israelis, where Jews have lived for the past 3000 years. Arabs are illegal aliens like the Mexicans in America.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Winston Churchill, Nobel Prize Laureate For Historical Literature...
It is manifestly right that the Jews should have a national centre and a National Home...And where else could that be but in this land of Palestine, with which for more than 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated?

Eminent Historian Andrew Roberts...
Jerusalem is the site of the Temple of Solomon and Herod. The stones of a palace erected by King David himself are even now being unearthed just outside the walls of Jerusalem. Everything that makes a nation state legitimate – bloodshed, soil tilled, two millennia of continuous residence, international agreements – argues for Israel’s right to exist

Tel Dan Stele Verifying King David Dynasty 3000 years ago
The Tel Dan Stela and the Kings of Aram and Israel

Jewish Bar Kokhba Coins Minted 2000 Years Ago...
Bar Kochba Revolt coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judaea Capta Coins Minted By Romans against Jews 2000 years ago
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Dead Sea Scrolls 2000 years old.
Dead Sea Scrolls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back