Bayer to Take Over Monsanto

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
40937870_303.jpg

Six BILLION Euros ($7.;4billion) deal will make it the world's largest integrated pesticides and seeds company. And something more for the eco-freaks to scream about.

'Merger from hell'

But the "mega-merger" has been scorned by environmentalists and other aid organizations who fear the deal gives the world's biggest manufacturers too much market power. Monsanto has long been heavily criticized for its genetically altered produce and use of the pesticide glyphosate.

Full story @ EU approves German chemical giant Bayer's takeover of Monsanto | News | DW | 21.03.2018

40937870_303.jpg

Six BILLION Euros ($7.;4billion) deal will make it the world's largest integrated pesticides and seeds company. And something more for the eco-freaks to scream about.

'Merger from hell'

But the "mega-merger" has been scorned by environmentalists and other aid organizations who fear the deal gives the world's biggest manufacturers too much market power. Monsanto has long been heavily criticized for its genetically altered produce and use of the pesticide glyphosate.

Full story @ EU approves German chemical giant Bayer's takeover of Monsanto | News | DW | 21.03.2018

Bayer are the best pharmaceutical company in the world they have no comparison. They have been awarded many awards, including a friend of my family this being Gerhard Domagk who discovered Sulfonamidochrysoidine 1932-1933 the brand name of Prontosil this the first in the world commericially available antibiotic saving tens of millions of lives on this planet and Gerhard for this discovery was awarded in 1939 The Nobel Prize in Medicine and his extensive work on sulfonamides this lead to the development of the two most important drugs to combat Tuberculosis of which after the Second War there was a terrible epidemic and again Gerhard through his scientific genius helped save millions of lives that would have been lost to Tuberculosis. In the 1950s he began working on chemotherapy to reduce cancers, he was a very good man and a humanitarian who devoted his life to developing drugs to save millions of lives of peoples he never met.

Gerhard Domagk - Wikipedia

Another gigantic merger...tis truly the age of the corporation. I wonder what their (corporations) undoing will be?

Another gigantic merger...tis truly the age of the corporation. I wonder what their (corporations) undoing will be?

Bayer will never have an undoing, Bayer is Eternal from 1863 and now stronger than ever. I myself am not a fan of Monsanto and I will not eat and my children will never eat Genetically Modified foods.

Bayer will never have an undoing, Bayer is Eternal from 1863 and now stronger than ever. I myself am not a fan of Monsanto and I will not eat and my children will never eat Genetically Modified foods.
Until Bayer spreads them into your neck of the woods

Well I do not know this Continent has a strange relationship with Monsanto, for example last year 2017 Monsanto Lobbyists were banned from the European Parliament and as I say I am very against genetically modified crops and there is no reason why anyone has to eat GM foods we do have a choice.

Well I do not know this Continent has a strange relationship with Monsanto, for example last year 2017 Monsanto Lobbyists were banned from the European Parliament and as I say I am very against genetically modified crops and there is no reason why anyone has to eat GM foods we do have a choice.
Well, corporations, like people, are a funny thing like that. The image that they project, or the feelings that you have toward them, may not always accurately reflect their actions.

Well, corporations, like people, are a funny thing like that. The image that they project, or the feelings that you have toward them, may not always accurately reflect their actions.

Of course they are not perfect but nothing is perfect, contrary to popular opinion even I though Heaven Sent am not 100% perfect :smoke::funnyface:

40937870_303.jpg

'Merger from hell'

Bayer are the best pharmaceutical company in the world they have no comparison. They have been awarded many awards, including a friend of my family this being Gerhard Domagk who discovered Sulfonamidochrysoidine 1932-1933 the brand name of Prontosil this the first in the world commericially available antibiotic saving tens of millions of lives on this planet and Gerhard for this discovery was awarded in 1939 The Nobel Prize in Medicine and his extensive work on sulfonamides this lead to the development of the two most important drugs to combat Tuberculosis of which after the Second War there was a terrible epidemic and again Gerhard through his scientific genius helped save millions of lives that would have been lost to Tuberculosis. In the 1950s he began working on chemotherapy to reduce cancers, he was a very good man and a humanitarian who devoted his life to developing drugs to save millions of lives of peoples he never met.

Gerhard Domagk - Wikipedia

^^^^ More about Gerhard from The Official Site of The Nobel Prize, this is more extensive than the Wikipedia link and also mentions his other scientific discoverys and also a lot about his work with chemotherapy for cancers:

Gerhard Domagk - Biographical

Also more about Gerhard from The Science History Institute the base of this in Philadelphia, United States:

Gerhard Domagk

Forum List

Back