Battleships in Outer Space.

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
I might be a little crazy, but I think we should start building Battleships in Outer Space. Because as we be begin to advance as a space exploring society we don't know what kind of threat may lay ahead of us. Such as Aliens. For That reason I think we should start building battleships in Outer Space. Another reason is that with the creation of the technology comes the advancement in science and medicin.

Last edited:
I might be a little crazy, but I think we should start building Battleships in Outer Space. Because as we be begin to advance as a space exploring society we don't know what kind of threat may lay ahead of us. Such as Aliens. For That reason I think we should start building battleships in Outer Space. Another reason is that with the creation of the technology comes the advancement in science and medicin.

I might be a little crazy...

Well, you're definitely on to something.

And in excellent company here. :cheers2:

in-our-family-we-dont-hide-crazy-we-put-it-on-the-porch-and-give-it-a-cocktail-fb8f1.png

The battleships will need to have shock cannons, pulse lasers, torpedo tubes, side missiles, an embarked fighter squadron, and of course, a Wave Motion Gun.

906831__space-battleship-yamato_p.jpg

You just need me. Last week I was working afternoon shift on a entry gate at the south end of the facility I work at. I stalked a Groundhog - walking, and got within about 8 feet of him . Had I had a handgun ; I could have shot him in the ear . :)

Shadow 355

I hear the US and Chinese are messing with the idea and doing shit you wouldn't believe.

I heard they can drop these alloys into the atmosphere and they land on earth with the power of a nuke only without any fallout.

China blew up one of their own satalites. We told them not to now there's debree floating everywhere. One day they will take out our satellites and they will take out other satellites until no more satellites are left.

I will try to be gentle.

We can barely get people off the Earth- we haven't sent humans anywhere beyond our orbit in decades. We have absolutely no evidence that any life exists beyond the Earth- and if there is Life that is capable of coming here from light years away- any 'battle ships' we can built would be about as effective as a canoe against the New Jersey.

Don't worry so much. Aliens coming here is incredibly unlikely. And if they do come here, lets hope they are friendly, because they would have a huge technological advantage.

Are you fucking kidding with this stupid shit?

series_starblazers.jpg

Not the craziest idea. ;)

Forum List

Back