Battlegroundwatch

Aug 7, 2012
This is an excellent resource from battleground watch. There is a bunch more stuff there too. I don't agree with it all but I'm sure that's the case with almost everyone. Thoughts?

There is some funky (funny?) stuff in there too.

The Race Is Romney’s to Win — Today’s Must Read

August 9, 2012 – 1:05 am

I missed this yesterday, so today’s must read is 24 hours old, but everything in it is spot on. Previously I blogged that Jay Cost is a regular “must read” but just like my previous post, I guess since I read him and blog him, you’re more efficient by just reading me (go you!). Yesterday Jay drilled down on something careful readers have intuitively picked up on –despite polls consistently showing President Obama with a slight lead, the November election seems like Mitt Romney’s for the taking (he just needs to take it!):

By Election Day, there will be two stories about Mitt Romney. The one, which we have already heard from Team Obama, portrays Romney as a heartless capitalist. The other is a case still to be made, from Team Romney, that he is a pragmatic problem solver who understands the private economy and can fix it. If a majority of voters think that Romney’s story is closer to the truth than Obama’s, then Mitt Romney will be elected the 45th President of the United States.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back