Battleground State Polls

Originally posted by William Joyce
I couldn't tell from that what they are...

Anyone know? Ain't like MY blue state is up in the air...

Blue are Dems-notice they are mostly coastal
Red are Reps-the middle
everything else 'leans' or are 'battlegrounds'

That help?

Wait... all the states on that page: Arkansas, Florida, Maine, Wisconsin, etc.?

That makes sense --- they all seem like splitters to me.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Wait... all the states on that page: Arkansas, Florida, Maine, Wisconsin, etc.?

That makes sense --- they all seem like splitters to me.

Not as many 'splitters' as you might think.

I don't put much stock in these, yet it's 'feel good time' (links to the polls in the dailypundit link):

http://www.dailypundit.com/archives/014357.php#014357

June 24, 2004

See You In September

FOXNews.com - FOX News Polls - You Decide 2004 Poll - 06/24/04: Bush Edges Kerry

President Bush currently has an advantage over Democratic candidate John Kerry in both the two-way matchup and three-way matchups. If the election were held today, the poll finds Bush at 48 percent and Kerry at 42 percent. When independent candidate Ralph Nader is included he receives three percent, Bush 47 percent and Kerry 40 percent.Opinion Dynamics Corporation conducted the national poll of 900 registered voters for Fox News on June 22-23.
Another useless poll of registered, rather than likely, voters (although yes, I know, likely voters tend to be a more conservative demographic than registered voters), this one favoring GWB rather than JFK, but so what? The election is still almost five months away.

But what about more reliable leading indicators?

Well, the Fair Model is still predicting GWB with anything from 58-60 % of the two party vote, and the Iowa Electronic Market has Bush up 51-45%. (It was 51-41% a couple of days ago).

Posted by The Daily Pundit at June 24, 2004 08:27 PM

Forum List

Back