Battleground Poll: McCain trims 13 point deficit to 4

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Battlegroundj.jpg

I will win. Be assured. Why? Because i say the things that people want to hear. I say the word change. I have the media singing my blues. I have blogisphere that are at my disposal. I even have 30 minutes of airtime from my fellow ideologues from CBS to NBC.

I think we'll be seeing most polls coming back around and start showing the race a dead heat. That way they can say they weren't too far off no matter what way the election goes.

I think we'll be seeing most polls coming back around and start showing the race a dead heat.

I think so too, but I think it will be because americans are sometimes more comfortable voting for the underdog if both candidates have some merit.

Obamoonies? Is that what you call anyone who isn't drinking your kool aid?

I find it really cute how worked up you're getting as you're getting more desperate. I know, honey, it's all you've got.

No, he had the poll. He posts acres more substance than you ever have, Jill.

No, he had the poll. He posts acres more substance than you ever have, Jill.

Jillian is just mad at me because I busted her for her bumper sticker posts when I tried to get her to answer a specific question. I've asked her a half a dozen times the simplest question: Do you think a government handout is a tax cut? She won't answer as she is smart enough to know that it exposes her guy as nothing more then a smooth talking snake oil charlatan. But Jillian is good people so be gentle with her.

Jillian is just mad at me because I busted her for her bumper sticker posts when I tried to get her to answer a specific question. I've asked her a half a dozen times the simplest question: Do you think a government handout is a tax cut? She won't answer as she is smart enough to know that it exposes her guy as nothing more then a smooth talking snake oil charlatan. But Jillian is good people so be gentle with her.
what do you know, a poll that actually had balance

gee, i heard that somewhere else before

:eusa_shhh:

Obama doesn't seem very happy lately. I'm guessing one of the first things he'll do if he becomes President is to pass the Fairness Doctrine and shut down Fox news. Joe the Plumber also has him all upset. I'm glad he doesn't have to face anything really bad like terrorist bombings.

Obama doesn't seem very happy lately. I'm guessing one of the first things he'll do if he becomes President is to pass the Fairness Doctrine and shut down Fox news. Joe the Plumber also has him all upset. I'm glad he doesn't have to face anything really bad like terrorist bombings.

I think he seems relatively pleased with the way this election is turning out so far.

Forum List

Back