battle

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
if war was declared against the aclu who would be out numbered, them or gods people?

if war was declared against the aclu who would be out numbered, them or gods people?

I'm trying to take this seriously... I really am making an effort to assume there was a legitimate, intelligent point behind that string of syllables. I swear.

I'm just not being terribly successful. The best I can come up with is that you think the ACLU should be the target of some kind of modern day Christian Crusade... which is, well, lunatic asylum material.

I'm trying to take this seriously... I really am making an effort to assume there was a legitimate, intelligent point behind that string of syllables. I swear.

I'm just not being terribly successful. The best I can come up with is that you think the ACLU should be the target of some kind of modern day Christian Crusade... which is, well, lunatic asylum material.

I did not know that the ACLU had a civil libertarian army??

I did not know that the ACLU had a civil libertarian army??
The Immoral Minorit(y/ies)?

Forum List

Back