Battle follows Mogadishu ambush

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Gunny, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The "religion of peace" at it again. :rolleyes:

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,977
    Where is Diuertic to remind us anarchy is fine and no power problems will occur by absence ot Government?

As for those Muslims, you haven't been paying attention, it is a small minority that kills, honest.

3. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    I have noticed that you often include derogatory swipes at the poster in your responses. In this case, was it not sufficient to simply make your point? Instead you felt compelled to state that the poster has not been “paying attention.” How do you know that? Perhaps the poster has another opinion and has been paying close attention.

Regarding your post, what is your point? So what that it is a small percentage. No one claimed otherwise. It remains, however, that the overwhelming majority of terrorist killers are Muslims. The poster was pointing to the irony of the reference “religion of peace” when some of its members use the religion to justify the killing of innocent people, while many of its other members remain silent.

4. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127

Its a government of corrupt warlords versus islamic militias. This isn't a good example of evil muslims fighting against a decent, honorable democratic government.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I wasn't setting it up as an example of anything. I doubt ANY of the islamic militias identify their enemies as "decent, honorable democratic governments."

I would further add that even if they do oust the corrupt warlords, the islamic militants aren't very like to set up a decent, honorable democratic government themselves.