Baton Pass: Trump-Clinton [Western Day!]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
How excited are you for the 2020 Election?

subs11.jpg

====

The baton will pass in 2020 when Donald Trump loses the presidential election to Hillary Clinton. Is this certain? Is this a fact? Will critics of TrumpUSA claim that President Trump failed to unite Americans in this 21st Century of great consumerism flowery, perhaps requiring a more 'adept' (perhaps female!) politician to now steer the helm? This is all politically fascinating, no?

agency3.jpg

Imagine an America run by a female politician. Will she be able to command the US Army (and Navy) to deal with the nuclear likes of North Korea? Will America continue to build bridges with China and its allies in the Middle East. How will the emerging problems with terrorist groups (e.g., ISIS) continue to develop (in the press and the real world)? Imagine a female politician ordering a US Navy sub to park by North Korea...will we miss Trump?

subs1.jpg

Trump was no chump. He oversaw the nuclear-test crisis treaty with North Korea during Labor Day weekend 2017. He also saw the vital alliance between the Koreas during the PyeongChang Olympics. Trump was a capitalism-baron and then he became a very outspoken, Twitter-friendly American leader (and Big Brother to modern-day capitalism around the world). Critics might say, "Trump was as demoralizing as our last celebrity-president Reagan," but his supporters might cite all kinds of commercial flowery that Trump's administration managed to 'grease through' in this rather sensitive time (2nd decade of the new millennium) of the modern era of globalization.

subs2.jpg

So if Trump's critics want a 'stronger' president or a more 'responsive' president or a more 'colorful' president even, they might look to the Democrats to raise up a female candidate or perhaps another minority candidate(!). Will TrumpUSA be considered a 'weakling' in the areas of computerized commerce (e.g., NASDAQ); will it be considered a front-runner in the areas of geopolitical negotiation subtleties (e.g., World Bank)? Will America crave a more 'doll-like' leader?

subs3.jpg

America leads the world in computers (Apple/Microsoft), consumer electronics batteries (Energizer/Duracell), fast-food (McDonald's/Burger King), toys (Fisher-Price, Mattel, Hasbro, Toys 'R Us), and of course military weaponry/intelligence (nukes/NSA). Whoever is elected/re-elected in 2020 will see voters want America to continue investments in the arts and sciences so our nation's proud flag of intellectual property is still 'pronounced.' Will voters want a new president who cares more about energy/eco-policy, NASA, and science diarism?

subs4.jpg

Imagine that President Trump has a dream one night in which he imagines he's visited by the populism-incendiary British Commonwealth politician and firebrand-diplomat Oliver Cromwell, a man whose anti-monarchy policies transformed Europe's (and the world's!) views on pulpit-politics(!). What would we think Cromwell would have to tell/advise President Trump? Would he suggest that TrumpUSA is a thing of...disaster?

subs9.jpg

CROMWELL: Your TrumpUSA society is impressive!
TRUMP: Thanks; we tried to make a consumerism pageant.
CROMWELL: Yes, capitalism is very passionate in your time.
TRUMP: The 21st Century is all about marketing and networks.
CROMWELL: Are you a fan of Hong Kong capitalism?
TRUMP: We try to keep pace with China, so, yes!
CROMWELL: Do Americans want a female President?
TRUMP: I think Hillary Clinton awakened people to the idea of gender-rhetoric.
CROMWELL: Your critics claim you were very lax on energy/eco-policy!
TRUMP: Well, I think our supporters liked what I did with the World Bank.
CROMWELL: It was anticipated that your approach would be 'economic.'
TRUMP: I'm a capitalist at heart, Cromwell...
CROMWELL: I was a pulpit-firebrand by view.
TRUMP: Your brand of 'arcade-religion' was considered revolutionary.
CROMWELL: I had to make England/Europe feel like the mob was rule.
TRUMP: You changed what people denoted about monarchy!
CROMWELL: Capitalism has changed what the world says about 'grids.'
TRUMP: Yes, networks govern the nature of contracts and ethos now.
CROMWELL: American kids revel in video-games and fast-food!
TRUMP: TrumpUSA will be considered a stepping-stone towards 'globalization.'
CROMWELL: Will American toys be considered trophies of consumerism IQ?
TRUMP: I believe 21st Century capitalism/consumerism will not be sullied.
CROMWELL: Maybe there should be a special "Western Day" to note BP!
TRUMP: Yes, BP (British Petroleum) is a thing of wondrous design now...

subs10.jpg

Well, if American voters suddenly want to see a female politician elected into high office, we might see all kinds of globalization chatter about why Trump (and TrumpUSA) did not have sufficient 'chivalry' politics. We might see how new age capitalism can be coordinated with the rhetoric of ideology-based customs/couture/etiquette. After all, we don't want consumerism cholesterol (Burger King consciousness) to drown out our more 'classical' views on gallant governance, do we?

subs8.jpg

I personally don't think 'neutralizing' Trump's brand of 'macho capitalism' by electing a female politician as US President in 2020 will solve the problem of couture/etiquette critiques posited by anti-Western critics and anti-capitalism terrorists such as ISIS. In other words, it stands to be seen if the baton pass in the 2020 election will be one of vanity...or one of intrigue. Regardless, it should be an entertaining 'American dollhouse show.'

====

:1peleas:

Forum List

Back