Bathroom Wars’ Goal: Humiliate the American Normal Majority

The Left is all about eliminating any associations with morality, spirituality, values, or any view that that humans are any different from lower forms of life.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. On the "bathroom issue," non-conservatives are all about allowing one to do as one sees fit, but do it with regard to oneself, and don't force someone else to do it too.
  • Left: If you look like a woman, use the ladies' room. If you look like a man, use the men's room.
    Right: If you look like a woman, but still have a penis, use the men's room. If you look like a man, but still have a vagina, use the men's room.
The left also recognizes that there are more GOP elected officials who have been arrested for sexual misconduct in a restroom than have trans women (M-->F transsexuals).
How many transsexual women have been arrested for misconduct in the restroom? None.

Given the facts above, I am not inclined to be concerned about GOP elected officials misbehaving in the bathroom nor am I concerned about trans women doing so. I don't think we need laws to deal with either situation.

1. Everything I say is true.

2. The Left elected a rapist as their President....

....twice.

The Left is all about eliminating any associations with morality, spirituality, values, or any view that that humans are any different from lower forms of life.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. On the "bathroom issue," non-conservatives are all about allowing one to do as one sees fit, but do it with regard to oneself, and don't force someone else to do it too.
  • Left: If you look like a woman, use the ladies' room. If you look like a man, use the men's room.
    Right: If you look like a woman, but still have a penis, use the men's room. If you look like a man, but still have a vagina, use the men's room.
The left also recognizes that there are more GOP elected officials who have been arrested for sexual misconduct in a restroom than have trans women (M-->F transsexuals).
How many transsexual women have been arrested for misconduct in the restroom? None.

Given the facts above, I am not inclined to be concerned about GOP elected officials misbehaving in the bathroom nor am I concerned about trans women doing so. I don't think we need laws to deal with either situation.

....twice.

Red:
So you say....but where's your proof that "everything [you] say is true?"

Blue:
Last time I checked, no President has been convicted of rape, so even if it your claim were so, what has it to do with transsexuals, or anyone at all, in bathrooms? Nothing.

....twice.

Red:
So you say....but where's your proof that "everything [you] say is true?"

Blue:
Last time I checked, no President has been convicted of rape, so even if it your claim were so, what has it to do with transsexuals, or anyone at all, in bathrooms? Nothing.

Nothing...???

I take that as your admission that Liberals/Democrats are scum.

Too much fun to just let die....

13100889_1161112860574819_330720379272099291_n.jpg

I think everyone is overlooking the obvious in this thread due to partisanship. The first and second place candidates of the GOP and second place D in the nomination races are running against their own party establishment. thinking the Rs are not on board with this idiocy is nonsense.

I'm thinkin' that making all bathrooms unisex across the country might be a good thing.

1. We only have to have one type bathroom instead of two in schools, public buildings, etc... thereby cutting costs on construction.

2. When some culture not familiar to the United States culture demands that they require separate toilet facilities from the infidels they can be told 'NO assimilate' because we don't cater to religious preferences.

Isn't being enlightened and progressive fun?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Truly, one more in a long line of inconsistencies, and ironies of which the Left is guilty.....

They need an unimpeded federal government to protect all the poor, helpless minority victims from the nasty, mean, hateful, violent white Christian majority....but they are fine with sending out little girls into the rest room alone with mentally imbalanced troglodytes.

Liberals should never.....never....be allowed to attain political power in any civilized society.

Yeah, if you haven't seen a tranny in yer public terlet as of yet, you never will, they are not the type you fantasize about for propaganda purposes..

"NJ Police Release Images Of Man Suspected Of Taking Pics Of Women In Target Dressing Room
This man was spotted taking pictures of women on Aug. 29 and again on Sept. 9 in the dressing room of a Brick, New Jersey Target, police said.

He was seen entering the unisex dressing room and then using his phone to take pictures of women changing in the stall next to his by reaching under the stall with his phone, police said."
NJ Police Release Images Of Man Suspected Of Taking Pics Of Women In Target Dressing Room

I'm thinkin' that making all bathrooms unisex across the country might be a good thing.

1. We only have to have one type bathroom instead of two in schools, public buildings, etc... thereby cutting costs on construction.

2. When some culture not familiar to the United States culture demands that they require separate toilet facilities from the infidels they can be told 'NO assimilate' because we don't cater to religious preferences.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Truly, one more in a long line of inconsistencies, and ironies of which the Left is guilty.....

They need an unimpeded federal government to protect all the poor, helpless minority victims from the nasty, mean, hateful, violent white Christian majority....but they are fine with sending out little girls into the rest room alone with mentally imbalanced troglodytes.

Liberals should never.....never....be allowed to attain political power in any civilized society.

Yeah, if you haven't seen a tranny in yer public terlet as of yet, you never will, they are not the type you fantasize about for propaganda purposes..

"NJ Police Release Images Of Man Suspected Of Taking Pics Of Women In Target Dressing Room
This man was spotted taking pictures of women on Aug. 29 and again on Sept. 9 in the dressing room of a Brick, New Jersey Target, police said.

He was seen entering the unisex dressing room and then using his phone to take pictures of women changing in the stall next to his by reaching under the stall with his phone, police said."
NJ Police Release Images Of Man Suspected Of Taking Pics Of Women In Target Dressing Room

well get rid of unisex dressing rooms

*****CHUCKLE*****

The ones to worry about are the ones we've always had to worry about...predatory hetero males.

*****CHUCKLE*****

well get rid of unisex dressing rooms

And the President who goes with 'em?

Deal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The ones to worry about are the ones we've always had to worry about...predatory hetero males.

"..predatory hetero males."

Is that how you'd define the titular head of the LGBT Movement, Obama????

Last edited:
Time and again, we on the Right warn the Left of how insane their plans are....
....we're greeted with "is notttttt!!!!"

...until we prove everything we say....
Cases in point:
Men in women's rooms...

...and the Obama presidency.

"Detractors will be quick to point out that this was a changing room and not a bathroom, and that we're just being too judgmental of the entire trans community because of one story. If you find yourself or a friend making this argument, let me ask you this: If it happens in a changing room, what on earth makes you think this won't happen in a bathroom?

Let's understand three things:

1. This can and will happen in Target bathrooms.
  2. When it does, children will be targeted too.
  3. We're going to be accused of being in the wrong when these stories pop up.
It's not transphobia to want to protect women and children from having their privacy invaded by perverts like this guy. It's not a hate crime to see the potential for abuse and wanting to close it. It is actually basic human decency to want people to have a sense of privacy."
WHAT A SURPRISE: Man Wanted for Taking Pictures of a Woman in a Target Changing Room | RedState

And so, one more battle in the Left's war on civilization.

Time and again, we on the Right warn the Left of how insane their plans are....
....we're greeted with "is notttttt!!!!"

...until we prove everything we say....
Cases in point:
Men in women's rooms...

...and the Obama presidency.

"Detractors will be quick to point out that this was a changing room and not a bathroom, and that we're just being too judgmental of the entire trans community because of one story. If you find yourself or a friend making this argument, let me ask you this: If it happens in a changing room, what on earth makes you think this won't happen in a bathroom?

Let's understand three things:

1. This can and will happen in Target bathrooms.
  2. When it does, children will be targeted too.
  3. We're going to be accused of being in the wrong when these stories pop up.
It's not transphobia to want to protect women and children from having their privacy invaded by perverts like this guy. It's not a hate crime to see the potential for abuse and wanting to close it. It is actually basic human decency to want people to have a sense of privacy."
WHAT A SURPRISE: Man Wanted for Taking Pictures of a Woman in a Target Changing Room | RedState

And so, one more battle in the Left's war on civilization.
Is is manphobia?

this talks about Totalitarianism. and guess what party is using it now? People better wake up before it's too late.

snip:
by John Hayward23 Apr 2016

23 Apr, 2016 23 Apr, 2016
Welcome to life in totalitarian America, where even going to the bathroom and identifying the sex of an adult have now become intensely political acts.
Totalitarianism is about the politicization of everything, and once people’s careers can be destroyed by the New Bathroom Order if they publicly object to the once-bizarre idea of men in the ladies’ room–we’re there. Ask the now-unemployed Curt Schilling.

Totalitarianism is about using force to gain political goals. You can’t get more coercive than forcing the vast majority of people to endorse the utterly bizarre just to accommodate the allegedly hurt feelings of an almost undetectably small percentage of the population. So for the sake of each transgendered person’s hurt feelings, two thousand ordinary folk must be forced to ignore what their eyes and hearts tell them … and be publicly slandered as quasi-racist bigots if they murmur any objection.

Moreover, Americans have already solved the problem: They just politely ignore the fact that public bathrooms are quietly used by transsexuals–both those who look like the other sex and those who really don’t look like the other sex. That decent-minded, live-and-let-live compromise means Americans don’t have to pretend that men are women, and they can call the police if they feel threatened, for example, when a transsexual wants to use a changing room in a school.

But the progressives’ hostility to Americans’ civic compromises was always an element of the gay marriage crusade, as well. It was clear that the amount of coercive force unleashed upon society to make gay marriage work was far, far greater than the coercion necessary to allow civil unions to quietly operate alongside normal marriage. Sure enough, in the blink of an eye, we went from soft-focus “Love Wins” to the nation’s judges’ gaveling out legal threats: “Bake that cake, or lose your entire business.”

As my old colleague Erick Erickson put it, “You Will Be Made to Care” amid an ever-increasing level of coercion, strife, and bitterness. You will now be made to care about men who claim they “identify” as women, while pushing their way past you and into public restrooms that were once the preserve of wives, mothers, girlfriends, and daughters.

It’s going to take a great deal of money, manpower, and regulation to get the New Bathroom Order up and running.

Remodeling public restroom facilities to create more individual, lockable, unisex rooms is one way to reduce the new humiliation, but it would be very expensive.

We’ll probably need some kind of Ministry of the Crapper, where bureaucrats and judges can separate perverts and goofballs and award official-transgender permits to “authentic” transgendered and gender-confused individuals. A great deal of taxpayer money will be spent, and many new rules will be written by many well-paid functionaries. So what’s not to like, for those of a totalitarian bent?

Better still–for the totalitarians–the level of animosity in society will keep growing, as well. A populace stressed out by paranoia and angry accusations of bigotry will be less likely to cooperate, compete, and live in harmony. Instead of local civic cooperation, they’ll resort to government and police when they have to deal with the next dispute that once could be resolved quietly by a healthy civic society. The politicization of everything naturally leads to the enforcement of everything. Debates become bitter because the stakes are higher, and we cannot simply agree to disagree.

Dr. Theodore Dalrymple made this point in a 2005 interview when he described political correctness as “communism writ small.” ( you can read that at: FrontPage Magazine - Our Culture, What’s Left Of It)

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better,” Dalrymple said, adding:

When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.

ALL of it here:
Bathroom Wars' Goal: Humiliate the American Normal Majority
The list of names that find this post "funny" is telling.

Forum List

Back