BatBoy is different

I've changed my name from BatBoy to MountainMan.
Just wanted to let ya'll know.

To welcome you to the clan of mountain men—may I present you with this fur coat?

400px-Buckskins.JPG

PS The coat is long to protect one from the likes of mountain men who appeared in the movie Deliverance.

Disclaimer:

Just because I feel your butt may need protecting because of your new status as a mountain man does not mean that I think all mountain men may do the same as I saw happen to Burt Reynolds friends. In no way does this imply that I believe that any specific commercial products ( said coat) , process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Message Board or the University of West Virginia. In the case that this coat may fail or not protect your butt I am in no way liable for your not protecting your own ass. The views and opinions this authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Message Board, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

CaféAuLait;1073610 said:
I've changed my name from BatBoy to MountainMan.

To welcome you to the clan of mountain men—may I present you with this fur coat?

PS The coat is long to protect one from the likes of mountain men who appeared in the movie Deliverance.
Disclaimer:

Just because I feel your butt may need protecting because of your new status as a mountain man does not mean that I think all mountain men may do the same as I saw happen to Burt Reynolds friends. In no way does this imply that I believe that any specific commercial products ( said coat) , process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Message Board or the University of West Virginia. In the case that this coat may fail or not protect your butt I am in no way liable for your not protecting your own ass. The views and opinions this authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Message Board, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Haha
that makes me want to take you out behind the woodshed and treat you like my sister, cept different.

caféaulait;1073610 said:
i've changed my name from batboy to mountainman.

to welcome you to the clan of mountain men—may i present you with this fur coat?

Ps the coat is long to protect one from the likes of mountain men who appeared in the movie deliverance.
Disclaimer:

Just because i feel your butt may need protecting because of your new status as a mountain man does not mean that i think all mountain men may do the same as i saw happen to burt reynolds friends. In no way does this imply that i believe that any specific commercial products ( said coat) , process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the united states message board or the university of west virginia. In the case that this coat may fail or not protect your butt i am in no way liable for your not protecting your own ass. The views and opinions this authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the united states message board, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
haha
that makes me want to take you out behind the woodshed and treat you like my sister, cept different.

rotf!

Bat-Man has called and wants Batboy to return home right now because Bat-Woman has made Batboy's favorite dinner.

Forum List

Back