'Bat-Sh*t Crazy Liberal Pandemic' Spreads - Maxine Waters 'Terminal'

Pelosi and Waters belong in the locked wing of a DC nursing home.
My amazement comes more from the fact that idiots support and vote for these threats to our Republic.
They will run until their dying breath. God doesn't want them and Satan is afraid they will take over.

Ok, enough distraction by the snowflake trolls...let's get back to talking about Maxine Waters' criminal acts of 'SEDITION'. As pointed out, this latest declaration by Waters is the living embodiment of the legal definition of 'Sedition'. Because she is a liberal ... and a clown .. there will be a desire to minimize her crime, excuse it away, but this crap against Trump has gotten out of control. One way to put it back in check would be to charge Waters with Sedition, which IMO she should be. She is clearly in violation of the law.

Ok, enough distraction by the snowflake trolls...let's get back to talking about Maxine Waters' criminal acts of 'SEDITION'. As pointed out, this latest declaration by Waters is the living embodiment of the legal definition of 'Sedition'. Because she is a liberal ... and a clown .. there will be a desire to minimize her crime, excuse it away, but this crap against Trump has gotten out of control. One way to put it back in check would be to charge Waters with Sedition, which IMO she should be. She is clearly in violation of the law.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Maxine Waters called for Trump's Impeachment...then she claimed she did NOT call for Trump's Impeachment.

Maxine Waters: I Didn't Call For Trump Impeachment, But We...

Maxine water is once again Not not calling for Trump's impeachment...

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'

"Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who previously has called for the impeachment of Donald Trump, on Thursday told a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights that she expects other members of the black community to back her up:

“Don't come here and tell me, ‘Maxine, you keep on doing what you do.’ But when you gonna give me some support?” she asked. “How many of you in your organizations have said, 'Impeach 45' ?”

Waters urged the crowd not to get hung up on what law to invoke in the impeachment process:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that."

Maxine Waters has gone 'full terminal' bat-shit crazy, completely driven mad from frustration at her seditious party's inability to produce or manufacture any evidence to prove there was ever a crime committed - regarding 'Russian Collusion' - and that Trump engaged in that NON-existent crime, thereby giving seditious liberal extremists the justification to Impeach President Trump.

Maxine Waters is now saying, 'F* REAL / FACTUAL JUSTIFICATION, F* EVIDENCE OF WRONG-DOING! WE CAN IMPEACH TRUMP BY MAKING UP ANY SHIT WE WANT!"

...which is basically what they have been doing all along anyway The difference is she has totally lost her damn mind and is openly declaring / calling for Trump's Impeachment without evidence but instead based on any justification they want to claim.

Such a statement, IMO, should be enough to arrest and lock up Rep Waters for a long time on the criminal charge of SEDITION:

"SEDITION: Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

- "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority."

LOCK HER ASS UP!

She is such a bubblehead idiotic bitch that I actually believe her when she says she never called for Trump's impeachment....THE DAY AFTER SHE LEADS A RALLY CHANTING "IMPEACH 45!!!"

I think the loopy kunt is so fucked in the head that she actually does not REMEMBER what she did 5 minutes ago.

When she says she never called for Trump's impeachment, she isn't lying.....she is senile and stupid.

Maxine Waters called for Trump's Impeachment...then she claimed she did NOT call for Trump's Impeachment.

Maxine Waters: I Didn't Call For Trump Impeachment, But We...

Maxine water is once again Not not calling for Trump's impeachment...

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'

"Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who previously has called for the impeachment of Donald Trump, on Thursday told a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights that she expects other members of the black community to back her up:

“Don't come here and tell me, ‘Maxine, you keep on doing what you do.’ But when you gonna give me some support?” she asked. “How many of you in your organizations have said, 'Impeach 45' ?”

Waters urged the crowd not to get hung up on what law to invoke in the impeachment process:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that."

Maxine Waters has gone 'full terminal' bat-shit crazy, completely driven mad from frustration at her seditious party's inability to produce or manufacture any evidence to prove there was ever a crime committed - regarding 'Russian Collusion' - and that Trump engaged in that NON-existent crime, thereby giving seditious liberal extremists the justification to Impeach President Trump.

Maxine Waters is now saying, 'F* REAL / FACTUAL JUSTIFICATION, F* EVIDENCE OF WRONG-DOING! WE CAN IMPEACH TRUMP BY MAKING UP ANY SHIT WE WANT!"

...which is basically what they have been doing all along anyway The difference is she has totally lost her damn mind and is openly declaring / calling for Trump's Impeachment without evidence but instead based on any justification they want to claim.

Such a statement, IMO, should be enough to arrest and lock up Rep Waters for a long time on the criminal charge of SEDITION:

"SEDITION: Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

- "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority."

LOCK HER ASS UP!
MY TIME MAXINE! I'M RECLAMIING MY TIME!!!

MY TIME!!!!

lord she needs to go.

Maxine and Pelosi are so fucking senile...they should be in assisted living facilities, not making legislation for the nation.

it has nothing to do with age...they are straight up fucking senile.

Nancy can't string a complete sentence together and Maxine doesn't remember what she did earlier today.

Forum List

Back