bassin with George

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Weeeeee haaaaaaaaaa George is reeling in them bass with Roland Martin !

Cmon--how can ya not vote for a guy who loves to fish?
:thewave: :thewave:

I went to school in Texas and have been through Crawford and that area is ripe with bass, quail, dove, turkey, whitetail etc. etc. It would make sense that he's an outdoorsman.

OCA said:
I went to school in Texas and have been through Crawford and that area is ripe with bass, quail, dove, turkey, whitetail etc. etc. It would make sense that he's an outdoorsman.

The Hill Country of Texas is just AWSOME! I know that Crawford is on the Northern edge of it, but that part of Texas has some of the best fish'n and hunt'n around!

Yep the hill country is nice although believe it or not the best hunting in Texas is down in the southwest past San Marcos, out in the brush and the prickly pear, there is whitetail, quail, dove, turkey like you wouldn't believe! But yeah the fishing in the hill country can't be beat.

OCA said:
Yep the hill country is nice although believe it or not the best hunting in Texas is down in the southwest past San Marcos, out in the brush and the prickly pear, there is whitetail, quail, dove, turkey like you wouldn't believe! But yeah the fishing in the hill country can't be beat.

True. You even have Mule Deer out west.

MtnBiker said:
Don't forget the Rocky Mountian Elk.

Well, I meant "out west" but still within Texas. Unfortunately, Texas ain't got no Elk.

I got my first Elk in the Cascades outside Salem, OR when I was living in Portland. Boy that Elk sausage was good! (so was the rest, but the summer sausage we had made was just awsome tasting!)

The Elk, unfortunately for me, was just a "spike" but he was legal! I just didn't get the big 'rack' to put on my wall.

New Topics

Forum List

Back