Bass Fishing

Originally posted by Jackass
Hahaha..ever wonder why I never went fishing with you??

You wanted to rent a charter with me, you liar! I hope you still do. I'll cut you up in pieces and catch me some shark.

make sure you bring beers for me

Originally posted by jimnyc
I squish 'em with a hammer if I get my hands on 'em (fish that I don't like). I don't wanna have to catch the same fucker twice. I smash crabs when I see them too. Revenge for when them little bastards bit me when I was little.

:death: die you sunsabitches:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jon_forward
:death: die you sunsabitches:laugh: :laugh:

Everytime I see a crab I have flashbacks of crabbing in my grandmothers back yard in NJ. We would keep them in a bucket until we can get enough and bring 'em inside and eat them. Without fail, one would always escape and start snapping his claws at me like a tough guy. I would try to get him back in the bucket and the little fucker always managed to pinch me. Not only did I get the last laugh then while I tortured him and slowly dropped him in the boiling water, I now smash all his offspring as well!

Honestly...I cant STAND when people just kill fish just because they dont want to catch it. I have walked up to people and thrown what they left on the beach to die in the water and called them assholes. There is no need for it.

Honestly...I cant STAND when people just kill fish just because they dont want to catch it. I have walked up to people and thrown what they left on the beach to die in the water and called them assholes. There is no need for it.

I don't know the proper name, but we called them "nutcracker" growing up. Sorta like a blowfish, but they would snap a stick clear in two if you put it near it's mouth. I wasn't getting no hook outta that mouth. Off with it's head!

We called them sally growlers. I think the "real" name are oyster crackers. I would even throw them back if I got my hook out. It was rare though.

Here's my feelings on carp. Where I fish mostly for bass is a small farm pond here, it was dug and filled by this guy and he only planted bass and bluegill in there but somehow the carp got in there just like they get into everything else and before you know it the damn thing was getting muddy and cloudy from all the the rolling on the bottom those things do. So really if you want to get rid of the carp altogether you have to poison the pond and the bass go too and start all over or you can try and fish em out which isn't ever going to happen but maybe you can put a dent in it.

Originally posted by OCA
Here's my feelings on carp. Where I fish mostly for bass is a small farm pond here, it was dug and filled by this guy and he only planted bass and bluegill in there but somehow the carp got in there just like they get into everything else and before you know it the damn thing was getting muddy and cloudy from all the the rolling on the bottom those things do. So really if you want to get rid of the carp altogether you have to poison the pond and the bass go too and start all over or you can try and fish em out which isn't ever going to happen but maybe you can put a dent in it.

Theres nothing you can do about it. Birds eat the eggs..shit in the water and some eggs actually survive. Thats how the carp get in there. It will all happen again. No point in killing them for no reason.

That was it, Oyster Cracker! Yeah, that was a nasty fish, and I was just a kid without pliers.

Yeah they were!! Man you could stab them 100 times and they would still be alive!!

no no no!! These fish are ALL bone. You could jump on them and they would still live!

You wanted to rent a charter with me, you liar! I hope you still do. I'll cut you up in pieces and catch me some shark.

make sure you bring beers for me
you'd probably catch a carp on him...lol

Forum List

Back