Bashar and Vlad bomb US-backed terrorists in Deir Ezzor

As usual you missed the point....... I expected nothing more from you.

1d1.png

View attachment 150086
I would continue this just because you're cluelessly fun but it is not the FZ or Racist be Us............ Even I have standards......... :eusa_whistle:

Definition of imperialism
:the policy, practice, or advocacy of extending the power and dominion of a nation especially by direct territorial acquisitions or by gaining indirect control over the political or economic life of other areas; broadly :the extension or imposition of power, authority, or influence

View attachment 150086
I would continue this just because you're cluelessly fun but it is not the FZ or Racist be Us............ Even I have standards......... :eusa_whistle:

Definition of imperialism
:the policy, practice, or advocacy of extending the power and dominion of a nation especially by direct territorial acquisitions or by gaining indirect control over the political or economic life of other areas; broadly :the extension or imposition of power, authority, or influence
Oh look, the old definition of imperialism that is mostly passe' in this modern century......... I would ask you to expand you're thinking beyond what you are being told to think but I know that would be an exercise in futility.

Oh look, the old definition of imperialism that is mostly passe' in this modern century......... I would ask you to expand you're thinking beyond what you are being told to think but I know that would be an exercise in futility.
637c043b7df267772cfd0d4eb01360b250a3c7395dfa1c49d199d8fa138bd6af_1.jpg

View attachment 150092
The real issue you're having is in order to accept reality you would have to come to grips with the fact your world view is predicated upon fallacies. Only a shrink can help you with that, the wife will give you a discount rate.........

The real issue you're having is in order to accept reality you would have to come to grips with the fact your world view is predicated upon fallacies. Only a shrink can help you with that, the wife will give you a discount rate.........

LOL you're married to a psychologist? I just can't imagine how you two met...

LOL you're married to a psychologist? I just can't imagine how you two met...
At work and no, unlike you I wasn't a patient.........

With any luck it'll piss you off. Now that would be funny!! :thup:
In WWIII its you who goes to the trenches, not Obama, not Trump.

'WW III' began immediately after WW II. It's a low intensity proxy war, far preferable to big wars, despite all the sniveling from left wingers and right wingers alike.
As if the tensions are inevitable. Icecold war planers are currently preparing WWIII, only a lack of superiority keeps Nato from raiding Russia or China. It is a slow process and if we Europeans are smart it will not happen.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So, tell me how you defeat China or Russia? Couldn´t defeat North Korea and North Vietnam.

Russia bailed out of Korea, after starting the war and suckering Mao into it, then ran away. Johnson's escalation resulted in VN bankrupting the SU and brought the Khrushchev/Brezhnev doctrine to a dead stop in 1973, and thereafter the SU was dependent on western food and refined petroleum for its survival until Gorbachev and the moderates could drive out the hard liners. Your 'history' is faulty. The Russians have been enthusiastically imperialist for hundreds of years, political doctrine hasn't ever interfered with that, and now Putin's corrupt regime finds itself in the same quandary Hitler found himself in by 1938, his economy a wreck, popularity falling, and his only recourse being plundering his neighbors for survival. Only he's too weak for that now, so he's in a box; soon he will be gone, like the Mad Midget, Red China will run out of bluff, and your mighty Russians will implode. Good riddance to all of them. Decades of appeasing rotten regimes and vermin have failed, it's coming to an end.

New Topics

Forum List

Back