Bash a Celeb thread

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What the FUCK is going on with miley cyrus and that nasty looking tongue of hers? It's GREY!! And it looks diseased. (Probably is).

And some chick named Amanda Byrnes has a top ten "ugly" list..and with Rhiana (not a fan, but she is not ugly thats fer sure) she tweeted that the reason Brown beat her up was because she was not pretty enough.

Let's not do the kardashians. They are not celebs except in their own minds.

Anyone else that needs some bashing?

Tom Cruise ... Absolute nutcase, total jerk and undoubtably a big time wuss ... But the SOB can act and I like his movies ... That just sucks.

Bash STUPID tv shows too. Like Modern Family and The Middle. Both suck big hairy ones. NOT funny.

Oh, and commercials that DRIVE YOU BATSHIT.

Like that one about Nationwide Is On Your Side and that creepy guy that sings it. "Nothing beats a new car smell...hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmm".

Oy

Those Papa John's commercials where they put Fritos on a pizza. Ugh! How disgusting.

Jesse James is a total asshat. When he was filming for his TV show up at Stead, he tried to act all tough but totally lost it when the Mustang was yankin and bankin at low level.

Rosebud (rosie) O'Donnell-the dumbest loudest used to a funny and (some what) nice person at one time.
ba ba Streisand-nice voice, other than that she should just stick to singing
meathead-Rob Reiner- well meathead fits
"Joy" my ass Behar-nothing joyful about that old hag
. the lest funniest person ever Kathy ugly/vuglar Griffen
oh man don't get me started. LOL

Jesse James is a total asshat. When he was filming for his TV show up at Stead, he tried to act all tough but totally lost it when the Mustang was yankin and bankin at low level.

Are you talking about the same **** who cheated on the delectable Sandra Bullock? That guy is scum

However, she may possibly be retarded for marrying him in the first place.

Rosebud (rosie) O'Donnell-the dumbest loudest used to a funny and nice person at one time.
ba ba Streisand-nice voice, other than that she should just stick to singing
meathead-Rob Reiner- well meathead fits
"Joy" my ass Behar-nothing joyful about that old hag
. the lest funniest person ever Kathy ugly/vuglar Griffen
oh man don't get me started. LOL

My ass , Kathy Griffen is fucking hilarious in her stand up

New Topics

Forum List

Back