"Baseline Killer" Suspect Gets 438 Years

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
(CBS/AP) A man accused of being the Phoenix Baseline Killer was sentenced to 438 years in prison Friday for the sexual assaults of two sisters.

Mark Goudeau still faces trial for the slayings of eight women and a man in 2005-2006, and faces a possible death sentence if he is convicted. He has pleaded not guilty.

The 43-year-old former construction worker was sentenced for his September conviction on charges of raping one woman and sexually attacking another as they walked home from a park.

During the two-month trial, both sisters identified Goudeau as their attacker. DNA evidence also linked him to the rape.

more ... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/14/national/main3619658.shtml

If this guy is found guilty on all charges, I really don't see the point to his continuing to waste valuable resources with his miserable existence.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I think they should do this guy.
2. Blasting him in the, *Guts* with a shot gun would be too good for him!
3. This *BASELINE KILLER*, needs to die, plain and simple.
4. Is the courts this screwed up???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I say just chop off the tool so he can have pain and then hang him by his neck until he dies. Don't just hang him and drop him so that his neck snaps. I believe that the liberals take "cruel and unusual punishment" way too far. have these liberals ever thought of the pain the victims had to suffer?? Why should we make their punishment humane and painless??

New Topics

Forum List

Back