Based on his record, do you consider Ryan

I'm not here to demagogue anyone, I'm wondering if he's SERIOUSLY considered a fiscal conservative, or just now, just 'cuz of the Election....

Are Fiscal Conservatives of the board for the Stimulus, and things of that nature, like Ryan?

Yes, he is a fiscal, but not social, conservative.

How is he not a social conservative?

So because he made a budget you like - that erases his clearly NOT Fiscal Conservative spending record?

Makes perfect sense, man. Also calling people ignorant when your train of thought is to ignore his record in evaluating the man?

Or do you agree with his vote on things like the stimulus? How are you going about reconciling these things when you call him a fiscal conservative?

I see....Any time a conservative spends he is not a conservative....Grow up

You clearly have not examined his record. Thanks for telling me, and anyways I've been advised you're a loony dickhead and not to try and have any type of convo. with ya so.....peace.
Is it worse than Obama's or Biden's? No it isnt. I am sorry to tell you this but he is better then what we have now by leaps and bounds.... By the way how did Obama vote in the stimulus vote?

Last edited:
I see....Any time a conservative spends he is not a conservative....Grow up

You clearly have not examined his record. Thanks for telling me, and anyways I've been advised you're a loony dickhead and not to try and have any type of convo. with ya so.....peace.
Is it worse than Obama's or Biden's? No it isnt. I am sorry to tell you this but he is better then what we have now by leaps and bounds.

THAN! Better THAN!

Is it worse than Obama's or Biden's? No it isnt. I am sorry to tell you this but he is better then what we have now by leaps and bounds.

THAN! Better THAN!

How can you breath with your head up your ass?

Forum List

Back