Baseball Season around the Corner

Will this be the year the Chicago Cubs win it all?

• Yes

• No

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, that will be his batting average by the first of June.
:mad:

giphy.gif

my Royals won their home opener sunday night in their rematch of the world series against the mets.I just feel it in my bones that they are going to repeat again.they were hungry last year to prove to the world getting to the world series the first time was no fluke and hungry to not just make it there but to WIN it all last year and they look like they have not suffered from a world series hangover either,they look hungry to repeat this year and they have the talent to do so.

lets see if my prediction comes true later this year.we shall see but thats what I am predicting.the whole world found out two years ago what i knew before the season began two years ago,that this team has heart like no other team in baseball,that they play the game for the love of the game and not the money like so many other teams do and more importantly,play for EACH OTHER.that is why they are so successful.That is why i think the Cubs will win the world series finally eventually in a few years as well because they have adapted the royals mindset.:banana::clap::thup:

Last edited:
I'll say no to Cubs but that's easy way out. Need to pick somebody and so I'll go with Nationals over Orioles in World Series.
But I don't know anything. Each year I say this is the year I'll get back into watching more baseball and then I don't sit down to watch all that much. I'm sort of disappointed when the season ends.
When I do watch I like turning on a game after 6 innings and hope extra inning games go on forever. (Luckily I'm in Mountain Standard Time and so we're 3 hours behind east coast now through the summer). My dream series would match my 2 favorite teams: Tribe versus D-Backs. After those 2, I root for other teams who have their Spring home here in Arizona playing in the Cactus League

Dodgers are 3 - 0, 25 runs scored for and 0 against, with the regular catcher and second baseman and three starters out on injuries. OK. In fair disclosure, the opponents were the Padres.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back