Baseball Is Not War

emperor,how bout the Yanks behavior last night? They had to put riot police on the field?!!! I told my husband I would be embarrased. Don't get me wrong,Sox fans were wrong to in spouting off those comments. SOmetimes guess this rivalry goes a little too far. The umpires acted as if they feared for their life or something. I guess it's a rivalry that will probably never go away.

Go Red Sox!!!!!!!!! Game7 should be fun. Maybe the NAtional Guard will be called in! hehe

krisy said:
emperor,how bout the Yanks behavior last night? They had to put riot police on the field?!!! I told my husband I would be embarrased. Don't get me wrong,Sox fans were wrong to in spouting off those comments. SOmetimes guess this rivalry goes a little too far. The umpires acted as if they feared for their life or something. I guess it's a rivalry that will probably never go away.

Go Red Sox!!!!!!!!! Game7 should be fun. Maybe the NAtional Guard will be called in! hehe

If you were standing on the field, and people were throwing baseballs, bottles and anything other projectile they could get their hands on, you would be afraid for your life, I'm quite certain.....ever been hit by a baseball thrown from 100' above you? I am sure you would not find it a pleasant experience.

I thought the behavior in the stands last night was reprehensible. If another scene acts out, I hope that the umps call the game, and declare the opposition victorious.

Fmr jarhead said:
If you were standing on the field, and people were throwing baseballs, bottles and anything other projectile they could get their hands on, you would be afraid for your life, I'm quite certain.....ever been hit by a baseball thrown from 100' above you? I am sure you would not find it a pleasant experience.

I thought the behavior in the stands last night was reprehensible. If another scene acts out, I hope that the umps call the game, and declare the opposition victorious.

I agree,and I also think whatever that stunt was that ARod pulled knocking that ball and glove off of the pitchers hand at first was poor sportsmanship to say the least. I'm glad the umpires had the balls to fix it.

I will be hoping for a defeat of the Yankees.....

I cannot ever cheer for another team.....other than the Cubs. But I can hope that certain teams get beat!

Forum List

Back