Baseball Beards

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I'm old school about this.....I can't stand seeing beards on MLB players. I get it that they are young men, haven't been shaving all that long, and want to see what their beard might look like. Fine. Do it in the offseason where I don't have to look at you. Starting in the 80's, most starting pitchers in MLB didn't shave between starts to look menacing or whatever when they took the mound. Then after the game they've shave off the stubble. Long hair is even worse....watching a guy on the field swinging his hair out of the way like Farrah Fawcett turns my stomach. Kids are watching every move these guys make and they get enough fem signals online and in the government schools...let's keep pro sports....MANLY. Look at Daniel Norris... this fool who's always hurt, pretending he's going to be a star pitcher for the Detroit Tigers....he looks like a homeless bum.
q4yXp98.png

636524877837427589-norris2.jpg

• Banned
Don't mind shorter beards, but the Civil War General look has become stale.

bert-blyleven-i-love-to-fart-shirt.jpg

Bert Blyleven? What a character....also had the best yakker in baseball for a number of years....glad he finally make the HOF>

Beards say one thing to me....too lazy to shave....not an admirable trait for the kids watching.

• Banned
Still doing Twins games and yakkin' it as much as ever.

I know.....I used to get enemy announcers if I wanted to hear them on my MLB.com package. Bert is a good announcer....Jack Morris was his partner for some Twinks games in the past....this year he went into the Hall in a Tiger cap (along with Trammell) and will be doing games just for the Tigers far as I know.

• Banned
Look at this dumbass......right out of the Manson Family....

jayson-werth-beard-min.jpg

• Banned
He can have his Tiger hat in the HOF all he wants....We all know where he pitched his best game EVAH! :D

Check out his '84 stats (no-no vs white sox) leading the Tigers to a WS CHAMPIONSHIP.....Actually we hated Jack for jumping ship and still kinda do.

Luckily for MLB, this jackass blew out his elbow and is out of the game....good riddance.

c02_wilson_1206_59246896.jpg

How about this one....imagine the old Dodgers (Drysdale, Koufax, Garvey) eyeballing this fool from the bench:

beard1.jpg

Reminds me of the House of David Baseball Team from the 1930s

1497059180-0.jpg

Forum List

Back