Baseball Bat Abortion - WANTED by mother, performed by Boyfiend; BF goes to jail

-=d=- said:
Woman can choose to kill her baby via a doctor.

Woman cannot ask the father of the baby to kill it.

If woman asks anyone other than doctor, only that person can get in trouble.

Hipocricy - the Baby is has value only if the Woman decided to kill the baby by unconventional means.

Knocked that one right out of the park.........D I think Im in love!!!!!!!! :kiss2:

Mr. P said:
No, it's more like strike two. This case is NOT about abortion Law. You guys are just twisting it that way.

It's showing the hipocricy of Abortion law...that is transparent.

"Father cannot harm baby, because baby is important."

"Mother can decide to harm baby, because it's her CHOICE"

"Father cannot harm baby - even with Mother's concent, because the baby is too important to be beaten with a bat. However, should the mother have a doctor pierce the base of the skull of the baby, and remove all the tissue, that's her choice. It's her body"

Why are you resisting here?

Mr. P said:
No, it's more like strike two. This case is NOT about abortion Law. You guys are just twisting it that way.

Do you not see how ridiculous it is for a baby to be seen as viable by society and the legal system ONKY if the mother wants it? True respect for life was lacking before abortion was made legal, however it has been made demonstrably worse especially for young kids because the law says if you don't want the baby it deserves NO protection under the law??

What's the difference between having the babies brain ripped out at an abortion clinic, or having it's head bashed in with a bat???

Bonnie said:
Do you not see how ridiculous it is for a baby to be seen as viable by society and the legal system ONKY if the mother wants it? True respect for life was lacking before abortion was made legal, however it has been made demonstrably worse especially for young kids because the law says if you don't want the baby it deserves NO protection under the law??

What's the difference between having the babies brain ripped out at an abortion clinic, or having it's head bashed in with a bat???

Abortion is a non-discussable subject, IMO. Especially on this board and I'll not do it.
My point was and still is, this case was not and is not about abortion law.

Mr. P said:
Abortion is a non-discussable subject, IMO. Especially on this board and I'll not do it.

True this case is about two teenagers who killed their baby, and neither one is being held with any culpability at least that I can see.

Mr. P said:

If that's how you want to word it - fine. It's not about abortion law, it's about the falicy of 'abortion on demand'.

-=d=- said:
If that's how you want to word it - fine. It's not about abortion law, it's about the falicy of 'abortion on demand'.
Strike three, D.
This will go nowhere. If it helps, I understand your position.
That's all I have to say.

Bullypulpit said:
Sorry old son, but life has been held far too cheaply throughout most of recorded history. Our society is sick, not out of lack of respect for life, but rather from abdication of the concept of being held accountable for one's own actions.

Accountability is a subjective term.

"Respect for life" must be the underlying philosophy for accountability to work correctly in this horrid case. The liberals are saying that accountability does not even exist in this case because of the abortion law. They have absolutely no respect for the life of the unborn child, although everybody knows it is alive and kicking with life.

Hundreds of millions of people were killed under Communism.
Was this due to accountability or lack of accountability?
Saddam, the Secular Satan, used the same "accountability" logic.
I'd say these horrors stemmed from the pursuit of power combined with the secular lack of respect for life.

It's such a laugh that the Left considers itself to be the leader of "Human Rights".

Forum List

Back