Baseball 2015 Thread

Why would anyone get paid for not working?

It looks like the riots are costing people a lot of money. One shoe store, who was looted, employees 30 people, they won't get paid anything until the store is reopened.

That is what is sad, the community, the people in the community are hurt the worst by these protests.

Its a long season and one month into it doesnt mean anything but if things continue as they are,the playoff battle that took place four out of five years in the 70's between the royals and the yankees might be happening again this year the fact they are both in first place in their divisions.we shall see.

as i said before,this Royals team is MUCH more promising by leaps and bounds for the future than the one that won it in 85.That was just a fluke year for that team and it was just pure luck.this team unlike that team back then,is far more talented with young players who are actually going to be around for a log time.

amazingly their owner david ass has finally stopped developing players for other teams the fact that they have pretty much the same cast of players this year from last year.

the royals had been so horrible the past 30 years because every year that came around in years past,you would see players on the field who were not there the previous season and the ones they had the year before,gone off to play for some other team.

Last edited:
Baseball is a dying sport that is ruled by big market teams.

Who will win it all this year? It won't be a small market team, that is for sure.

I don't think a small market team has won it all since the Marlins did it in the late 1990's, and probably will never again.

If I have to watch the Giants and Cardinals and Yankees and Red Sox duke it out again, it would make my eyes bleed, so I plan to turn off the TV altogether and not watch.

Baseball is a dying sport that is ruled by big market teams.

Who will win it all this year? It won't be a small market team, that is for sure.

I don't think a small market team has won it all since the Marlins did it in the late 1990's, and probably will never again.

If I have to watch the Giants and Cardinals and Yankees and Red Sox duke it out again, it would make my eyes bleed, so I plan to turn off the TV altogether and not watch.

so very true.its a screwed up world that baseball does not have a salary cap like football does.

gotta be happy with my royals making it to the world series though last year,great to see a team that has been a small market team for so many years get there to the series.they beat those big market boys the angels and went toe to toe with the other rich boys on the block the Giants as well.

they did the rocky thing going the distance with them lasting till the 15th round all the way in it till the very end with a chance to win it in the 9th inning.

that was why everyone outside the golden gate bridge including oakland was rooting for them since they were going against up the rich cats of baseball.

matter of fact,if the royals had a competent manager they would have won that world series.they got that far despite their manager not because of him.He cost them the world series by leaving vargas in there to hit for the fifth inning instead of lifting him for pinch hitter billy butler.

Made no sense for him to leave him in to hit since he could not get anybody out after that. they were scoring runs at that point,you have to keep pouring it on while you can and yost cost them that game and as a result,the series as well.

Last edited:
The A's are 1-9 in one run games. The bullpen is crap. And defensively, they probably lead the league in errors. They boot the ball all over the infield. There's still time and the Astros will likely come back to the pack, but the problem for the A's is that they stink. This is a year to develop all the young arms they acquired in trades and teach Semien to play SS.

I'm going to have to jump on the Giant's bandwagon again, as I've had to do these last 5 years, except this year I've got to do it in May instead of October. Lincecum has been great. Bumgarner homered off of Kershaw yesterday. Aoki has been a tough out. Pagan is amazing. Pence is back. The Giants have the best record in May and they're fun to watch.

I watched an A'S game yesterday since i had nothing better to do on memorial day.was glad to see them at least beat the Tigers.yeah its too bad they dont have a dominating bullpen like the royals.shame on you though jumping over and rooting for those rich brats across the golden gate bridge.

And the first team to 30 wins is the Houston Astros. I was hoping for 40 by the end of June, to have a shot at being 500.

It's possible that they could have a horrible month and not reach 40, but the likelihood is dimming every day. And people are starting to realize that Houston may just have a baseball team this year.

The A's are 1-9 in one run games. The bullpen is crap. And defensively, they probably lead the league in errors. They boot the ball all over the infield. There's still time and the Astros will likely come back to the pack, but the problem for the A's is that they stink. This is a year to develop all the young arms they acquired in trades and teach Semien to play SS.

I'm going to have to jump on the Giant's bandwagon again, as I've had to do these last 5 years, except this year I've got to do it in May instead of October. Lincecum has been great. Bumgarner homered off of Kershaw yesterday. Aoki has been a tough out. Pagan is amazing. Pence is back. The Giants have the best record in May and they're fun to watch.

I suggest the movie "Moneyball". It is a movie about what really happens behind the scenes.

Teams with the most money dominate, but there are tricks to help small market teams, like the A's, get into the playoffs every now and then.

I suggest the movie "Moneyball". It is a movie about what really happens behind the scenes.

Teams with the most money dominate, but there are tricks to help small market teams, like the A's, get into the playoffs every now and then.
the A'S did it to themselves being the idiots they were to let Cespedes go so I dont feel sorry for them.They were never the same team the last couple months last year after they foolishly left him go and look like they are right back to where they picked up last year the last couple months after that.

The A's are my second favorite team in the AL so Im not too happy about it myself.My Royals got to be in the world series last year.that was satisfying enough for me to last for years considering how horrible they have been for 3 decades. would like to see the A's have their turn.

Again, can you tell us why you claim both the Pirates and the Cubs are your favorite NL team or you just going to be the chicken shit pussy and make another fart joke?

I guess do you have courage or are you a chicken shit?

someone farted in here.^:9:

btw , pooper congrats on proving what a troll you are coming on here with your obsession over me posting here only cause i did over a post from several weeks ago.:biggrin:

for anyone else who reads this,this dumbfuck pooper has alzheimers diseace.doesnt matter how many times i mention to him that I have him on ignore,he STILL talks to himself all the time addressing me as though he thinks i read his posts.:lmao:

which is what I am guessing he did when he resurrected this thread recently.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
someone farted in here.^:9:

btw , pooper congrats on proving what a troll you are coming on here with your obsession over me posting here only cause i did over a post from several weeks ago.:biggrin:

for anyone else who reads this,this dumbfuck pooper has alzheimers diseace.doesnt matter how many times i mention to him that I have him on ignore,he STILL talks to himself all the time addressing me as though he thinks i read his posts.:lmao:

which is what I am guessing he did when he resurrected this thread recently.:rolleyes-41:

911 hand job, if I'm on ignore how do you know I'm posting about you? You troll bitch!

Seriously hand job, you are a dumb fuck. Everyone sees through your bullshit.

Forum List

Back