Baseball 2015 Thread

My prediction......... its going to be an awesome series.

That's a good prediction. I don't care much who wins, but it's a good bet that heroes will be made. It's a win for baseball that the #14 and #15 payroll teams made the WS.

WS starts on Tuesday (weather permitting), and so does the NBA. :2up:

That's a good prediction. I don't care much who wins, but it's a good bet that heroes will be made. It's a win for baseball that the #14 and #15 payroll teams made the WS.

I just hope Ned Yost does not sabotage it for the Royals again this year.They win despite Yost not because of him.He is this generations whitey herzog.The Royals in the 1970's would always lose to the yankees in the playoffs because Herzog would always make these asinine decisions that would cost the Royals from going to the series.

Paul Splittorf would be mowing down the yankee hitters baffling them in the final game and he would take him out and bring in a relief pitcher who would blow it for them everytime. I would always say-"God dammit,if the Royals would just get rid of that jerk whitey herzog they would beat the yankees everytime in the playoffs.":mad:

the proof was in the pudding herzog was indeed the problem because sure enough once they finally got rid of him, the next time they faced the yankees,they beat them in three straight games and finally made it to the world series.:D

Herzog "err I mean Yost lol." cost the Royals from beating your Giants last year leaving Vargas in to hit late in the innings instead of using a pinch hitter when the royals bats had finally come alive and they had two outs.Vargas of course struck out and it made no sense to leave him in to hit because he could not get anybody out in the next inning when he came in to pitch. :mad:

Pedro Martinez on ESPN even ripped into Yost that night saying the same thing that leaving Vargas in to hit was just rediculous.

Yost screwed it up for them to win last year,he'll probably find a way to screw it up for them again this year.

One of the commentators last night said the Royals should leave in Herrera. He took that guy out and put in Madson. Bautista hits a pitch that hung right over the upper middle of the zone. Game tied.

You can't really rip Yost for putting in Madson. That's been the formula all year, so his ass is covered. But the one thing Bochy wasn't afraid to do in their 3 WS championships was to break from the regular-season formula.

One of the commentators last night said the Royals should leave in Herrera. He took that guy out and put in Madson. Bautista hits a pitch that hung right over the upper middle of the zone. Game tied.

You can't really rip Yost for putting in Madson. That's been the formula all year, so his ass is covered. But the one thing Bochy wasn't afraid to do in their 3 WS championships was to break from the regular-season formula.
Oh I blame him. freaking leave Herrera in there.He is your horse in that bullpen.If he leaves in Herrera and they still lose,at least they lose with their best in there and i can live with that and I tip my hat off to the blue jays.At least I am not left blaming the manager for costing them.

Yeah thats why the Giants have been so successful in winning their world series games is because Bochy wasn't afraid to go against the regular season formula.

Yost almost screwed it up for them again this year almost preventing them from getting to the series this time when just like he did last year with Vargas against the Giants,he left Cueto in there WAY too long in one of their games when it was obvious he could not get anybody out.

The Royals had to come from behind with their bats to win it that night.that night they were able to bail Yost out.

I remember talking with someone here last year about this how he agreed with me that Yost was this generations whitey herzog,that the royals win despite Yost not because of him and because of that he predicted the Giants would beat the royals in six games because they have a much better manager in Bochy than the Royals do in Yost.:biggrin:

He called it right on everything that Yost would cost the royals the world series only thing he got wrong was it went to six games instead of seven.:biggrin:

Royals gonna burn new york down

That's the way to do it! Open your trap wide enough to swallow from the jump!

This Mets fan knows that pitching and defense wins games. I know that the Royals have a better defense. I also know that the Mets have a better pitching staff.

The intangibles......most notably World Series experience may play a significant role. Fortunately for the Mets...the World Series experience that this Royals team has......is losing experience.

believe it or not Royal fans know that pitching and defense wins games to. did you know that??

Negro Basketball Association

Pass

Royals gonna burn new york down

That's the way to do it! Open your trap wide enough to swallow from the jump!

This Mets fan knows that pitching and defense wins games. I know that the Royals have a better defense. I also know that the Mets have a better pitching staff.

The intangibles......most notably World Series experience may play a significant role. Fortunately for the Mets...the World Series experience that this Royals team has......is losing experience.

believe it or not Royal fans know that pitching and defense wins games to. did you know that??

I'm sure. Do you have issues with common speech patterns?

Pass
Silly racist - no one passes the ball in the NBA any more.

Pass

Awesome. You suck in every way.
9 hits to 6
Royals win

You were saying?

Jackass

Forum List

Back