Baseball 2015 Thread

I've heard a few analysts saying that the Cubbies may have an advantage due to the wind blowing out at Wrigley.

They seem to be forgetting that the Mets matched the Cubs in power numbers for the second the second half and f the season while playing half of their games at the cavernous Citi Field.

I avoid predictions when it comes to my Mets.....but I'm finding it hard to feel like they are at a disadvantage tonight.

Hard to hit home runs while you are striking out
I'm hoping for Bartman II tonight. The Cubs can never win, lest they become unadorable
Cubs fans deserve what they get. To blame blowing a seven run lead on Bartman instead of crappy pitching is just an indicator

So is a stupid curse because some guy couldn't bring his goat to the game

Toronto got schooled by the best team in the league. Minus Johnny Cueto of course.

I don't think we'll see him again. ever
I hope not. If you're gonna have all those asinine antics on the mound you gotta back it up. He's all show
my sister said to me, and it's true, cueto is mentally weak. he doesn't adjust his game, he complains when things aren't perfect or just to his liking. he always has an excuse - and maybe he should, because he's shown he can pitch a hell of a lot better than he did the other night. just saying that he fucked up probably wouldn't cut it.

that said, he'll get a chance to redeem himself in game 3 of the WS.

Toronto got schooled by the best team in the league. Minus Johnny Cueto of course.

I hope not. If you're gonna have all those asinine antics on the mound you gotta back it up. He's all show
my sister said to me, and it's true, cueto is mentally weak. he doesn't adjust his game, he complains when things aren't perfect or just to his liking. he always has an excuse - and maybe he should, because he's shown he can pitch a hell of a lot better than he did the other night. just saying that he fucked up probably wouldn't cut it.

don't count on it

don't count on it
can't afford to bench him, and he can pitch, see game 5 of the alds.

don't count on it

yes we can. unless we wanna lose again. see what he hasn't done all summer and you'd bench his ass to

don't count on it
I disagree. But at the very least the next time it's OBVIOUS his game has gone to shit BENCH HIM. Don't fucking wait till he coughs up 7 runs to do it.

In addition to that after his ridiculous display upon finally being pulled out every team & their fans knows the way to fuck up his game is as simple as taunting him. The kid is too immature for the big leagues

Murphy homers again

Murphy hit 14 all year has homered in five straight games

Last edited:

don't count on it

yes we can. unless we wanna lose again. see what he hasn't done all summer and you'd bench his ass to
i've seen it. lifelong royals fan here, even though most of that life has been painful.
still can't afford to take a starter out of rotation at this point. he'll play game 3, but he'll have a short leash.

don't count on it

i've seen it. lifelong royals fan here, even though most of that life has been painful.
still can't afford to take a starter out of rotation at this point. he'll play game 3, but he'll have a short leash.

yes we can. we have to. but it ends tomorrow anyway.

don't count on it

maybe we can get Pennington to start. hell its over tomorrow anyway

don't count on it

don't count on it

agreed on it ending tomorrow.
incidentally, obviously the royals won't hold on to cueto, but i think we're only going to have money to keep either gordon or zobrist. Who do you think we'll keep?

Can't believe how meek the Cubs look

Seems they gave up the first time the saw the smoke the mets pitchers were throwing

don't count on it

don't count on it

agreed on it ending tomorrow.
incidentally, obviously the royals won't hold on to cueto, but i think we're only going to have money to keep either gordon or zobrist. Who do you think we'll keep?

tuff choice. but Gordon never really came back from his injury. Zobrist is a hitting machine and and worth his weight at the plate. we need hitters and picking him up was a major acquisition IMO with this choice Gordo goes.

Forum List

Back