Baseball 2015 Thread

That beer doesn't have anything that is finally paying off.

They used to have the 15 pack of cans. Maybe they still do. It was like a 12 pack, but with 3 additional bad beers.

Angels start a series with the Dodgers tonight. Is that a quandary for you, Bill?

thats why I was so happy the warriors won the championship.Oakland has something to at least be proud about for a while

The Warriors championship couldn't have come at a better time. They'll be running the court and unfurling the banner about the time the Raiders and Niners hopes are dashed. just kidding, sort of

The Royals are now the best team in the AL, if they weren't already. I'd definitely root for them over the Angels, Yankees and Astros.

I had the A's game on last night, with the sound off. I had to look away when the bullpen gave up the game. That's the story of the season, along with their MLB leading 87 errors. Marcus Semien needs to go to shortstop camp or something. But, they're only 1 year removed from being playoff contenders. The bullpen gave up last year's playoff game to the Royals. A's had a 4 run lead. You can talk about Cespedes and Donaldson and overpaying for Billy Butler. But, you need to have a lock-down bullpen (like the Royals) to play 21st century baseball.

I think you will find this video in this link here VERY interesting.this is about one of the rare media sources out there other than fred roggin on his radio show out in LA who tells it like it is.the LAMESTREAM media is a joke,they never report the facts like fred roggin does.

Ailene Voisin Raiders opponents include constant relocation conversations The Sacramento Bee

Roggin reports the facts that the raiders wont be able to move to LA because the corporations and businesses there dont want them,they wont sponsor them so they have nobody to put up the money for them in LA.

They are saying here as well that the A's want to move to san jose but they cant,MLB wont let them.MLB has much tougher anti trust lawsuits than the NFL so the A'S no matter how bad they want to leave,wont be able to,and the raiders cant move to LA either because the city wont approve them.

they tell it like it is,that the Raiders will have to stay in Oakland because they have nowhere else to go which is what I have been saying from day one on this.:biggrin:

The A's I did not know about until recently how MLB is not going to let them to move to san jose either because of anti trust laws in MLB.so that is great news to hear that the A's just like the Raiders have nowhere else to go.:biggrin:

excellent reporting by these two guys.well done.:thup:

The Wankees are knocked out of first place. :eusa_dance:

Life is good.
No life wont be good till they are knocked out of the PLAYOFFS.

You had to have enjoyed the yanks vs the Stros last night.

dont watch regular season baseball.too boring.just playoffs when there is more at stake.

Than you missed a 15 to 1 ass kicking.
yeah but that ass kicking means nothing in basebal.baseball you play so many games a year you can easily bounce back,if this was footballand were were talking about that phony fraud team in st louis,then yeah i would love it but baseball,means nothing.

Lets wait till they play a game that MEANS something wear losing a game means not making the playoffs THEN we'll talk and THEN i will enjoy.

The Wankees are knocked out of first place. :eusa_dance:

Life is good.

dont watch regular season baseball.too boring.just playoffs when there is more at stake.

yeah but that ass kicking means nothing in basebal.baseball you play so many games a year you can easily bounce back,if this was footballand were were talking about that phony fraud team in st louis,then yeah i would love it but baseball,means nothing.

Lets wait till they play a game that MEANS something wear losing a game means not making the playoffs THEN we'll talk and THEN i will enjoy.

Oh come now. ANY time you can watch the Wankees suffer is a plus.

I can't comprehend your Cardinals thing. Not a Redbirds fan, but I've been watching baseball since the Stan Musial days, and I have to say in my entire life I've never seen the Cards trot a bad team onto the field. Not sure I could say that about anybody else.

I can't comprehend your Cardinals thing. Not a Redbirds fan, but I've been watching baseball since the Stan Musial days, and I have to say in my entire life I've never seen the Cards trot a bad team onto the field. Not sure I could say that about anybody else.

Nothing against the team or players just hate st louis fans,they are arrogant hypocrite assholes.

Nothing against the team or players just hate st louis fans,they are arrogant hypocrite assholes.

When they're at Wrigley you mean?

Ever watch a Braves game? 'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back