Base Layer Protective Gear

Are you talking about something like this?

That nasty Hurricane Irma is supposed to be with you today or tomorrow Saturday.

I have seen footage of what she did to the beautiful but not beautiful now island of Barbuda.

So you know you must be careful to not lose your lower clothing, you need something secure, so get a pair of these:

View attachment 148105

^^^^ Dual purpose can post-Hurricane be used as a weapon to deal with potential looters :smoke:
Yes, it is coming. It should be here on Sunday. It will hit Key West and the Miami area on Saturday. I have a kitchen knife also for protection against looters. I appreciate the suspender recommendation. Imagine me wielding a kitchen knife with no pants on. Maybe it is not a good idea to picture that. Scrap that image.

I have heard of Key West because of Ernest Hemingway, I also have heard of Key Largo because of the brilliant John Huston film made in 1948 with Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall and Lionel Barrymore.

Key Largo (film) - Wikipedia

"Imagine me wielding a kitchen knife with no pants on. Maybe it is not a good idea to picture that. Scrap that image."

What about if I was in a situation of wielding a kitchen knife sans underwear? Um, no that would not happen, very unladylike and most unbecoming.

Also I might have a traumatic experience such as breaking a fingernail :omg:

83b7045dcbacd50cda308f518991d9a5.jpg

^^^^ And you have lost the key :eusa_doh:
I have a jackhammer..........

Uh oh if that went wrong....then it would be an embarrassing hospital visit :omg:
Or one hell of an orgasm........

What is happening in this below picture, do you know what it signifies where I have placed the arrows? :popcorn:

upload_2017-9-8_2-45-46.png

Are you talking about something like this?

That nasty Hurricane Irma is supposed to be with you today or tomorrow Saturday.

I have seen footage of what she did to the beautiful but not beautiful now island of Barbuda.

So you know you must be careful to not lose your lower clothing, you need something secure, so get a pair of these:

View attachment 148105

^^^^ Dual purpose can post-Hurricane be used as a weapon to deal with potential looters :smoke:
Yes, it is coming. It should be here on Sunday. It will hit Key West and the Miami area on Saturday. I have a kitchen knife also for protection against looters. I appreciate the suspender recommendation. Imagine me wielding a kitchen knife with no pants on. Maybe it is not a good idea to picture that. Scrap that image.

I have heard of Key West because of Ernest Hemingway, I also have heard of Key Largo because of the brilliant John Huston film made in 1948 with Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall and Lionel Barrymore.

Key Largo (film) - Wikipedia

"Imagine me wielding a kitchen knife with no pants on. Maybe it is not a good idea to picture that. Scrap that image."

What about if I was in a situation of wielding a kitchen knife sans underwear? Um, no that would not happen, very unladylike and most unbecoming.

Also I might have a traumatic experience such as breaking a fingernail :omg:
Well, I did not want to be so explicit to say that wielding a kitchen knife with my ass hanging out (if you look from the rear, front view would be for older than 18 yo. what you certainly qualify for)

Last edited:

^^^^ And you have lost the key :eusa_doh:
I have a jackhammer..........

Uh oh if that went wrong....then it would be an embarrassing hospital visit :omg:
Or one hell of an orgasm........

What is happening in this below picture, do you know what it signifies where I have placed the arrows? :popcorn:

View attachment 148109
It seems like emitting gas from the rear what ricocheted around in the 900 count fabric and came out in front where there is an opening for being able to deal with some of the biological functions without removing the briefs.

Forum List

Back