Base Layer Protective Gear

psiastate

Rookie
Sep 6, 2017
Hi everyone!

I am an Industrial Design student at Iowa State University. I am working on a sponsored project with United Sports Brands and concentrating on Military Base Layer Protective Gear. If you could fill this survey out and send it to anyone else you feel would give good input, that would be really beneficial! If there is another forum/discussion board that would be more effective to post to, please let me know.

link to survey: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpy6BHLeYeeO87P

Thank you!

Are you talking about something like this?

^^^^ Under no circumstances are you ever wearing the above attire :omg:
NO? :(

No :tongue:

Looks like you've been told. :rolleyes:

th

Sounds like she wants you to take it off so she can see what's underneath.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hi everyone!

I am an Industrial Design student at Iowa State University. I am working on a sponsored project with United Sports Brands and concentrating on Military Base Layer Protective Gear. If you could fill this survey out and send it to anyone else you feel would give good input, that would be really beneficial! If there is another forum/discussion board that would be more effective to post to, please let me know.

link to survey: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpy6BHLeYeeO87P

Thank you!

th

So exactly which course and building at Iowa State University are you studying MBLPG for Industrial Design?

*****SMILE*****

:)

psiastate

If you want less comedy in response to your post, you might want to try again in the Clean Debate Zone

That nasty Hurricane Irma is supposed to be with you today or tomorrow Saturday.

I have seen footage of what she did to the beautiful but not beautiful now island of Barbuda.

So you know you must be careful to not lose your lower clothing, you need something secure, so get a pair of these:

upload_2017-9-8_2-26-48.png

^^^^ Dual purpose can post-Hurricane be used as a weapon to deal with potential looters :smoke:

That nasty Hurricane Irma is supposed to be with you today or tomorrow Saturday.

I have seen footage of what she did to the beautiful but not beautiful now island of Barbuda.

So you know you must be careful to not lose your lower clothing, you need something secure, so get a pair of these:

View attachment 148105

^^^^ Dual purpose can post-Hurricane be used as a weapon to deal with potential looters :smoke:
Yes, it is coming. It should be here on Sunday. It will hit Key West and the Miami area on Saturday. I have a kitchen knife also for protection against looters. I appreciate the suspender recommendation. Imagine me wielding a kitchen knife with no pants on. Maybe it is not a good idea to picture that. Scrap that image.

Forum List

Back