Bart Stupak, Louise Slaughter receive Death Threats

When were you guys upset about Republicans getting death threats? Hannity, Rush, and Beck get death threats everyday. President Bush was threatened all the time.

It's just completely disingenuous that you care NOW but not then.

that's you people's defense of this?

That's the 'hey I'm not the only guy that ever killed someone!' murderer defense.

I'm not defending it. As I said before, I just dislike the selective outrage.

Course, if the person gets arrested and has some cash Ill provide the best legal defense possible.

You do know what double standards your denying here, right???

When you tell 60% of the populace you know whats best for them, what do you think is going to happen? For the party of emotions you would think they could understand.....

You sure about that number?

Gallup: U.S. OKs healthcare bill - UPI.com

Yes, your so right, it was more like 100% of us, except members of Congress, some of their staff, the President and some of his staff. We are talking prevote number here. The Dems had no idea what postvote percentages would be.

Last edited:
I'm telling you people we are under assault by the Progressive in Congress with the help of the lapdog media.

we have some serious enemies WITHIN.

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SEE THIS FOR WHAT IT IS.

and the left better wake up also, because if they will do this to the people they don't like, they wouldn't hesitate to come after you next.

The question is, do you think that Congress will get the message that they went too far?

The Founders gave us the right to keep and bear arms for a reason, to fight government tyranny. I would not be surprised if a few Congress people are killed this year.

The question is, do you think that Congress will get the message that they went too far?

The Founders gave us the right to keep and bear arms for a reason, to fight government tyranny. I would not be surprised if a few Congress people are killed this year.

I don't see the general public being very sympathetic to that view.

I checked out Fox for a couple of hours earlier tonight. Not a word about any of this.

When were you guys upset about Republicans getting death threats? Hannity, Rush, and Beck get death threats everyday. President Bush was threatened all the time.

It's just completely disingenuous that you care NOW but not then.

that's you people's defense of this?

That's the 'hey I'm not the only guy that ever killed someone!' murderer defense.

give us one good reason why we should believe what you tell us? Got any proof? or just accusation? Salem Witch Hunt anybody??

I think there are some of us who know a little bit more about being targets of witchhunts than you do, missy.

Forum List

Back