Barry's sudden love affair with Jimmy Kimmell

Discussion in 'Media' started by whitehall, Apr 30, 2012.

1. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,792
    The A.P. gushed over Obama shaking hands with the 2nd rate talk show host and TV producer during the self congratulatory embarrassment called the "correspondent's dinner". Kimmell produced a forgettable show called "Crank Yankers" which could describe the Obama administration and he is a self admitted narcoleptic which comes in handy during Barry Hussein's speeches. Other than that the relationship is strange.

2. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,673
    Love affair? He kicked Obama pretty good, IMO. :cuckoo:

3. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,792
    Kicked Obama? He was the stand up comedian invited to the dinner to make Barry's appetite for dogs look funny.

4. OpenJumper1

OpenJumper1 Freedom First!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    You're right! I forgot all about that show Crank Yankers...until I saw it on here. Being President is a serious and highly stressful job. And they shouldn't be going to comedy parties or what it looked like to me, to be a Roast to Obama. I hear this has gone on since Nixon right?
    I dunno, being President means no fun, get down to work, and some time off ....IMO if Barry worked for me? he'd be long gone by now. I can't stand slackers Osama dead or not, he isn't working much anymore. Actually he didn't work when Osama was killed either.

Obama regime also hates waterboarding but according to the Factor, Obama takes drones and up and kills the bad guys and anyone around them at the time the drones drop the bombs. But he hates waterboarding. HTF(howthef) does that make sense?:cuckoo: