Barry's sudden love affair with Jimmy Kimmell

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The A.P. gushed over Obama shaking hands with the 2nd rate talk show host and TV producer during the self congratulatory embarrassment called the "correspondent's dinner". Kimmell produced a forgettable show called "Crank Yankers" which could describe the Obama administration and he is a self admitted narcoleptic which comes in handy during Barry Hussein's speeches. Other than that the relationship is strange.

The A.P. gushed over Obama shaking hands with the 2nd rate talk show host and TV producer during the self congratulatory embarrassment called the "correspondent's dinner". Kimmell produced a forgettable show called "Crank Yankers" which could describe the Obama administration and he is a self admitted narcoleptic which comes in handy during Barry Hussein's speeches. Other than that the relationship is strange.

Love affair? He kicked Obama pretty good, IMO. :cuckoo:

Kicked Obama? He was the stand up comedian invited to the dinner to make Barry's appetite for dogs look funny.

You're right! I forgot all about that show Crank Yankers...until I saw it on here. Being President is a serious and highly stressful job. And they shouldn't be going to comedy parties or what it looked like to me, to be a Roast to Obama. I hear this has gone on since Nixon right?
I dunno, being President means no fun, get down to work, and some time off ....IMO if Barry worked for me? he'd be long gone by now. I can't stand slackers Osama dead or not, he isn't working much anymore. Actually he didn't work when Osama was killed either.

Obama regime also hates waterboarding but according to the Factor, Obama takes drones and up and kills the bad guys and anyone around them at the time the drones drop the bombs. But he hates waterboarding. HTF(howthef) does that make sense?:cuckoo:

Mind if I bump your thread? Like SNL or the Daily show, Jimmy and Stephen Colbert play a very important role in keeping America free from tyrants and authoritarian rule. IMO.

Anyways, I wanted to talk about Aaron Rodgers slander of Kimmell. Seems the right is fighting back with typical lies as their tactics. Not surprising.

This is why Jimmy Kimmell, not Rush Limbaugh, should get the metal of freedom. Colbert too.

Forum List

Back