barry's Hawaiian vacation, no church, no family 20 hrs with homies

omg, it's the end of the fucking world.

How dare someone go on a holiday vacation, just like everyone else in politics, and go godless for 20 HOURS! It's the end of the world.

It's our business when we are forced to pay for it.

Just sayin'.

Nonsense. If part of your job benefits was a paid vacation by your boss, would that give him the right to whine and nit pick about how you spent that vacation?

If I abused my expense account, it would most certainly be his business.

$4M+ for a Christmas holiday is insane.

Right. As if any regular taxpaying person writing a letter to The Won is going to cause him to alter his self-absorbed and self-indulgent behavior.

too busy with your nose in other peoples business, get a hobby.

lol, yes, like the progressives did whenever Mr Bush farted

Fuckin' hypocrites

now you are one of them.

Why? Do you not remember the progressives and the media going off the rails every time Mr Bush took a day off?

I've stated and it's the truth, I don't care what anyone does on their vacation, and I don't begrudge obummer one bit for whatever he does.

Now if they took separate vacations I do have an issue with the high maintenance Michelle billing the taxpayer for her travel and accommodations.

Right. As if any regular taxpaying person writing a letter to The Won is going to cause him to alter his self-absorbed and self-indulgent behavior.

Why dont you write your congressmen and tell him you think the white house budget is too exorbitant and that the president of the united states should just stay at a holiday inn and carpool like the rest of us.

I'm sure he'll get right on that, right after he tackles GoneBerserk's complaint that the white house is too Christmassy.

omg, it's the end of the fucking world.

How dare someone go on a holiday vacation, just like everyone else in politics, and go godless for 20 HOURS! It's the end of the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDN9y2vTdUs]The Doors - The End (1967) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back