Barry's back in FULL Campaign Mode!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
01-25-2010-barry-sotu.jpg

^And the Creepy Graphics are going to start up again... :clap2:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Attend or Host a State of the Union Watch Party

My Favorite thing from his Site and it's e-mails is this LIE:

Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Sorry, but this was his Site during the Campaign and has Remained his Site...

He Uses it Directly and Indirectly almost Daily...

Most of the e-mails end with "DONATE" at the End...

Anyway, I am Pleased to see some New Graphics...

The More Desperate they get as the Year Progresses, the More Entertaining they are Sure to be become! :rofl:

:)

peace...

I am taking bets now on how many times Barry uses any variation of "I" and or how many times he refers to himself in this SOTU...

peace...

He used "I" or "me" 114 times in his Ohio speech the other day, in addition to referring to 'Obama'. I say he tops 114 tomorrow night.

Pundit & Pundette: Obama in Ohio: "This is not about me"

Oh, and the 'It's not about me' line from the above speech? (lol, yeah with 'I' or 'me' used 114 times) -- he used it last July too.

Obama on reform: It's not about me

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090721/NEWS03/907210403/1013

Guess he's 'greening' his speeches now!

Last edited:
I am taking bets now on how many times Barry uses any variation of "I" and or how many times he refers to himself in this SOTU...

peace...

He used "I" or "me" 114 times in his Ohio speech the other day, in addition to referring to 'Obama'. I say he tops 114 tomorrow night.

Pundit & Pundette: Obama in Ohio: "This is not about me"

Oh, and the 'It's not about me' line from the above speech? (lol, yeah with 'I' or 'me' used 114 times) -- he used it last July too.

Obama on reform: It's not about me

Concord Monitor - Obama on reform: It's not about me

Guess he's 'greening' his speeches now!

Damn!... Using the Rules of my Drynking Game in another Thread, some People are gonna get Looped!... :lol:

peace...

Barry's back in FULL Campaign Mode!...

Wadda mean back in campaign mode?? He never left!

This is a new tactic. It was part of their plan to be in continuous campaign mode, all through his presidency. This serves to keep America focused on their message. The idea behind it is to make it 'fact' by a constant drip feed so that Americans accept their message instead of questioning it in the run up to an election. It's a good tactic.

Forum List

Back