Barrycades: Obama Tries To Shut Down Privately Owned Mt. Vernon

Outrageous, childlike actions from the worst president in the history of this nation.

I pray the GOP holds the line and that the American people wake up to what is really happening - The Child-in-Chief having his usual tantrum. "Do it my way or else!" - then stomping his foot and huffing away.

:puke3:

Outrageous, childlike actions from the worst president in the history of this nation.

I pray the GOP holds the line and that the American people wake up to what is really happening - The Child-in-Chief having his usual tantrum. "Do it my way or else!" - then stomping his foot and huffing away.

:puke3:

[MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION]

Please allow me to correct you on something: "Childlike" is a pleasing quality in a person. It suggests a certain innocence and absence of guile.

child·like
adjective \ˈchī(-ə)l(d)-ˌlīk\

: resembling or suggesting a child : like that of a child; especially : having or showing the pleasing qualities (such as innocence) that children often have

Full Definition of CHILDLIKE

: resembling, suggesting, or appropriate to a child or childhood; especially : marked by innocence, trust, and ingenuousness <childlike delight>

&#8212; child·like·ness noun

Childlike - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

"ChildISH" is what Obama is. Childish is not a desirable quality in a person and suggests immaturity or having reverted back to childhood as the senile often do:

child·ish
adjective \&#712;ch&#299;(-&#601;)l-dish\

: of a child or typical of a child; especially : having or showing the unpleasant qualities (such as silliness or lack of maturity) that children often have

Full Definition of CHILDISH

: of, relating to, or befitting a child or childhood

a : marked by or suggestive of immaturity and lack of poise <a childish spiteful remark>

b : lacking complexity : simple <it's a childish device, but it works>

c : deteriorated with age especially in mind : senile

Childish - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Not intending to embarrass you here, I just hate to see someone imbue this twerp in the White House with positive qualities he lacks. I hope you take no offense.

Fact: Obama treated closing Mt Vernon as a higher priority than sending help to the Benghazi Consulate

:thup: :clap:

from a local newspaper

dear leader tries to block view

of Mount Rushmore

bilde

What a fucking prick!

Ugh, all this GOP selective amnesia is hurting our brains.

Yes, they indeed campaigned on shutting the government down, you morons. What the hell is wrong with you all? This is the 21st century. Stuff people say gets video'd and taped! It's not 1913 anymore, it's 2013!

Indeed! That's why you need to actually view before you post!

SenateDemocrats- Apr 8, 2011
You remember what was happening then dontcha'? It wasn't 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA8Ey36AN50]The GOP Has Been Planning a Govt Shutdown Since 2010 - YouTube
Sept 2010-You remember what happened in 2010 dontcha'?

"If Republicans take back the House, Westmoreland said, they would use
their new majority to force a budget battle
"

Gawd forbid the PEOPLE want a freaking budget!! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvJgORARmk]Caught On Tape: Republicans Touting Support For Government Shutdown - YouTube

Mar 29, 2011-ThinkProgressVideo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Remember what was happening then, dontcha'?

I could post a pile of snippet YouTube vids, but I don't stoop that low.
Just be honest.

Gawd forbid that budget NOT include the taking of our social security to which the government has NEVER contributed one red cent. Yes, only employers and employees have put money in, but the government has taken so much of it over the years because they could and given it to people who, like they, never put in one damned dime that those of us who paid it now must suffer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9kSDh3Eno]Claude Moore Colonial Farm Forced to Close, Despite Not Being Provided Government Resources - YouTube[/ame]

What a fucking prick!

tyrant acually

he acts the way tyrants of banana republics operate

He's just pissed because the piece of shit they were going to sculpt into him has not arrived yet.

his actions are temporary the good people of South Dakota will work around his temper tantrum

you can bet the good people of South Dakota are filling in the visitors about the prezbo

and his apparent shutdown of simply viewing Rushmore

many visitors are currently a captive audience with the blizzard

Apparently, the rw's don't know that was a photo op arranged by a Republican after the pubs shut down the government. Are rw's willfully ignorant or just plain stupid?

I loved that it backfired on the slime bag but its unforgivable that the Rs wanted to deny pay to government employees.

Well, just received good news from the US Army and the DVA that my pay checks will continue to come as they are NOT included in the CR.

No word yet from SSI.

Apparently, the rw's don't know that was a photo op arranged by a Republican after the pubs shut down the government. Are rw's willfully ignorant or just plain stupid?

I loved that it backfired on the slime bag but its unforgivable that the Rs wanted to deny pay to government employees.

They should not get paid for not working. If they are going to be paid, the government should just keep them working without pay like they did the nurses in 95 and 96, and like the counties around here do. They should not get a paid vacation they have not earned.

The only way to make an accurate estimate if Obama is having a temper tantrum is to analyze if similar things happened 17 years ago. If they did then I don't recall it. Seeing as the MSM actually did real journalism back then I think it would have caused quite a problem for the criminal Bill.

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown - This is governing by temper-tantrum.
Fucking Obama thinks he is now the King....... Time for the American public to dethrone the Bastard.
Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will probably use more personnel and spend more resources to attempt to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.
Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

The only way to make an accurate estimate if Obama is having a temper tantrum is to analyze if similar things happened 17 years ago. If they did then I don't recall it. Seeing as the MSM actually did real journalism back then I think it would have caused quite a problem for the criminal Bill.

I don't recall them trying to hurt the public in those shutdowns. But I, myself, was being forced to work with no pay and was in such a bad way I might not have noticed. I certainly wouldn't have been visiting any national parks while getting no pay for my work.

You guys realize the barricades have already been removed right?

National Park Service Blocks Parking Lots at George Washington?s Mt. Vernon Estate ? Removes Barricades After Estate Officials Point Out ?Mistake? | TheBlaze.com
The National Park Service blocked parking lots at George Washington’s Mt. Vernon Estate and Gardens “due to a misunderstanding over the ownership of the spaces,” according to Melissa Wood, Mt. Vernon’s media director. Mount Vernon officials approached the NPS, which removed the barricades “as soon as they realized their mistake,” Wood says

So lets dust ourselves off, take a breather, then charge back into one of the threads where Obama is personally pushing WW2 vets into the reflecting pool near the monuments.

You think they care? They're just desperate to make it seem like it's the Democrats that are shutting down the government when we all know doofus Boehner is the one that is keeping the bill from being voted on. How inane is that?

Forum List

Back