Barry would have Fired BP CEO... So whose Ass has Barry Kicked?...

Maybe before it's all over, he'll kick his own ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWKz97WQFA]YouTube - Stuart - Look What I can Do[/ame]

I think most know that Barry's words were said with a "wink and a nod". After all it is for show....too much politics involved to be anything different.

did you read the question he was asked that prompted this answer? yes or no?

I would have fired BP chief by now, Obama says - Disaster in the Gulf- msnbc.com

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

^That's the President of the United States...

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Has ANYONE in the Administration been Fired over this yet?... And yes, According to Barry's VERY Recent Ownership of this Accident, there are Responsible Parties in Government.

So?...

:)

peace...

Well yeah--kind of like I wouldn't have voted to invade--even though I wasn't there to actually vote--:lol::lol: Always--"after the fact Barry"---:lol::lol:

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

I simply can't get enough of that one...

What an Ass.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back