Barry would have Fired BP CEO... So whose Ass has Barry Kicked?...

I would have fired BP chief by now, Obama says - Disaster in the Gulf- msnbc.com

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

^That's the President of the United States...

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Has ANYONE in the Administration been Fired over this yet?... And yes, According to Barry's VERY Recent Ownership of this Accident, there are Responsible Parties in Government.

So?...

:)

peace...

Just imagine working for an incompetent boob like Barack Obama. Yuck!

Oh my!...how icky!:eek: Just imagine!:lol::lol: Probably WWAAAAYYYY worse than working for someone out of power with zero influence...ya probably..???:cuckoo:

lol! This guy has no executive experience. He's an inexperienced part-time Senator and failed "Community Organizer." He never should have been President. I think it's safe to say that Rahm 'Gollum' Emanuel is the real President at this point. He's pulling all the strings in this White House. This President just seems to be lost. The only thing he has left to offer is those old "Hope & Change" and "Yes we can" slogans. Slogans just aren't enough though. I guess it's time to blame BOOOOOOOOOOOSH & CHAAAAAAANEY again. What a sad state this country is in.

This President also received the most money from BP of any politician in America. So don't count on that A*s-Kicking stuff. So far it's been nothing but A*s-Kissing from this President as far as BP goes. As usual,he's full of chit.

Last edited:
I would have fired BP chief by now, Obama says - Disaster in the Gulf- msnbc.com

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Has ANYONE in the Administration been Fired over this yet?... And yes, According to Barry's VERY Recent Ownership of this Accident, there are Responsible Parties in Government.

So?...

peace...

Oh my!...how icky!:eek: Just imagine!:lol::lol: Probably WWAAAAYYYY worse than working for someone out of power with zero influence...ya probably..???:cuckoo:

Looky here! Huggy is babbling like an idiot again today! So what else is new? :lol:

Looky here! Huggy is babbling like an idiot again today! So what else is new? :lol:

Symbolically lynching the ****** president again today? What else is new?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here's a Thought...

What if Barry was in an "Ass Kickin'" Mood about the Terrorists who Continue to Threaten and Attack us, like at Ft. Hood and elsewhere?... Wouldn't that be Great?...

Instead, his Fuckin' Tough Guy Routine is Reserved for People he's Takin' Campaign Money from and who he has Allowed to Drill in the Gulf Coast, even Expanding said Drilling BEFORE this Spill...

Did I Forget to Mention he's where the Buck Stops when it Comes to Oversight and Regulation of BP and others?...

Real Tough Talk goin' after the CEO of BP, you Twit!

peace...

Can you imagine how badly Obama is going to look in a debate against someone of any good sense at all?

He will come off as a child. I can't wait!!

like he did with McCain? :lol:

by the way... have you listened to the interview or read the transcript so that you have ANY IDEA what Matt Lauer's question was that this "kick ass" soundbite was the answer to?

I didn't think so.

By Obama saying that the CEO Hayward should be fired, BP is refusing to talk to the Administration now as of today. They have cut off all ties. This shows that Obama is not experienced in being a executor of a business or entity. Sarah Palin would have never said something like this. She shows class and executive experience from running a state as governor. All Obama did was run the Harvard Law Review and that is nothing compared to running a state or town.

Then Barry says this:

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Looks more like Barrack Hussaine Erkal Obama to me
This guy looks like a total wimp. A hundred pound weakling!!!!! Michelle probally beats his ass and bitch slaps him if he ever disagrees with her, Guy probally never even got in a fight as a child. Was the little whiner that tattleted to the teacher if someone even looked at him funny. Only fight he could get in is with his lawyer doing the work for him!!!! Pussboy child president not a tough guy. doesn't carry a big stick more like a flyswatter and skips like a girl. A girlie girl president!!!!

Then Barry says this:

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

So?...

peace...

obama_kick_ass.gif

Probally played with barbie dolls as a child GI JOE was to manly for Barry the boy child president!!!!

Not only would I fire the CEO, but I would put him in jail long with the whole "executive" chain of command. Wait, who am I kidding... They will probably still get their six-figure bonuses this year just like the asshats that broke the world economy. Trickle down, baby. Ever notice that whenever conservatives champion the "trickle down" approach, whatever trickles (or in this case) gushes, is immensely harmful if not lethal to whatever it touches?

Rig survivors: BP ordered shortcut on day of blast - CNN.com

Last edited:
By Obama saying that the CEO Hayward should be fired, BP is refusing to talk to the Administration now as of today. They have cut off all ties. This shows that Obama is not experienced in being a executor of a business or entity. Sarah Palin would have never said something like this. She shows class and executive experience from running a state as governor. All Obama did was run the Harvard Law Review and that is nothing compared to running a state or town.
I havent seen that.
But who can blame them? Obama is talking about bringing criminal charges and kicking ass. He obviously isn't interested in helping to solve the problem, just fix blame somewhere. BP has no incentive to cooperate with the government, since gov't wont help them fix the problem.
Obama should have formed a joint committee with BP reps and oil industry reps to work on ameliorating the situation and fixing the spill. Instead he has succeeded in pissing everyone off and making the problem worse.
What a leader. Sheesh. He should be bringing Bill Clinton coffee.

I believe Obama's quote was that he would have fired the guy for trying to downplay the effect of the spill.

So, remember that next time he tries to downplay the unemployment rate.

Did you guys see in MSNBC, Chris Matthews/Hardball, they actually asked the question "Is Obama going to be able to reaffix the blame for this oil spill to Cheney and the right wing before November?" and the graphic at bottom left read "Cheney's Katrina?"

No shi*. They are trying to blame Cheney for this, and are actually trying, on-air, to discuss ways Obama can blame his disasterous display of leadership on "Cheney and the right". Don't liberals know they are supposed to hold their "How can we blame Bush/Cheney/Palin for this" meetings in private? Their answer on MSNBC was "If he can stop the spill before November, yes, he can blame them, but if he doesn't stop the spill, no, he can't".

I can't help but imagine a football team coached by Obama. Coach Obama would blame every dropped pass, every fumble, every loss, every bad officiating call, every bad play call, he would blame each and every mishap on the previous coaching staff. Crowd noise distracted his QB. Wet grass made his players slip. Overinflated balls caused dropped passes. Inattention caused bad execution of plays. But the blame would never, ever ever lay on coach Obama.

I think it's ironic that Obama thinks the CEO of BP should be fired over this oil spill, but Obama himself doesn't consider resigning from the presidency over his inability to get the Congress to write a budget without a trillion dollar deficit.

Or thinking he can dictate how much money people make...not to metion all the bribery scandals he has yet to answer for.

Forum List

Back