Barry vs Catholics CONZ vs Women ??? Can The USA Sustain Two Wars??

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Obama ruffles Catholics feathers.. Catholics declare butt hurt and WAR!!!!

Not to be out done Conz double down and declare war on women.

So NOW we got two domestic wars goin on.

Who will win?

Discuss...

Like a good little useful tool you spread the dumb saying the DNC has sent out in a memo to say Republicans have declared, war on women..

my gawd...who sits around and comes up with this stupid shit

Like a good little useful tool you spread the dumb saying the DNC has sent out in a memo to say Republicans have declared, war on women..

Moi! :lol: Actually I thought of it while driving back from the grocery store just now...but truth be told..I was in a sitting position. :lol:

Last edited:

Who will win?

Discuss...

Got some links there? I mean from after the original brouhaha? Since you are now posting this, got some credible links?

Moi! :lol: Actually I thought of it while driving back from the grocery store just now...but truth be told..I was in a sitting position. :lol:

well you really shouldn't think up stupid shit while your driving, could cause an accident

Who will win?

Discuss...

Got some links there? I mean from after the original brouhaha? Since you are now posting this, got some credible links?

Nope! Just occured to me out of the blue. I doubt it is my idea. I must have heard about both wars somewhere.

Who will win?

Discuss...

No one.

They are both useless social issues when the only things we should be talking about are the debt, economy and UE.

Big 0 lied to the Catholics, he loses due to a lack of honor.

Abortion can be regulated by the states. If you don't like that, stop supporting state laws that regulate/restrict the right to bear arms.

pay for your own contraception

Forum List

Back