Barry the Butthurt Spy is back in the states...this should get funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Apparently the racist, homosexual, Kenyan nerd is going to make statements regarding Chicago.

Another immigration failure for the Grabber in Chief. I imagine you're outraged that the (wink wink) "Kenyan" was allow back in the States huh?

Another immigration failure for the Grabber in Chief. I imagine you're outraged that the (wink wink) "Kenyan" was allow back in the States huh?
Obama, as a US citizen, and former president of the USA, is not immigrating by any stretch of the word. If you say embarrassing however...

Obama, as a US citizen, and former president of the USA, is not immigrating by any stretch of the word. If you say embarrassing however...

That's your opinion. The two previous posters insist he is a Kenyan. And their Idol, President "Grabby", insisted for years that Barack Obama was not an American Citizen. Didn't his investigators find some "Amazing stuff" (that was never released)?

That's your opinion. The two previous posters insist he is a Kenyan. And their Idol, President "Grabby", insisted for years that Barack Obama was not an American Citizen. Didn't his investigators find some "Amazing stuff" (that was never released)?
You tell me, You're apparently one of those regressives that knows everything.

Just because you know nothing and someone else knows some things does not mean they know everything mikie

Pretty fucking easy to check. Two previous post? Check. Grabby's gaffes on his Birtherism is well documented.

I don't know what he found in Hawaii. Does anyone?

Pretty fucking easy to check. Two previous post? Check. Grabby's gaffes on his Birtherism is well documented.

Believing in "facts" from a website is a sign of mental illness.

It not a matter of belief. I saw what those two wrote and I heard what DonnieDipShit said.

Birffers lapped it up like it was The Dons' favorite form of Golden liquid......

It not a matter of belief. I saw what those two wrote and I heard what DonnieDipShit said.

Birffers lapped it up like it was The Dons' favorite form of Golden liquid......
It's not a matter of belief, yet here you are "beliefing" it. Keep going, please, for the Sake of Americans.

Belief? Things like immaculate conception, resurrection, supernatural beings controlling our destiny, or President Obama a spy. These things require some level of belief.

For what somebody typed in a message board or what someone says in a recorded interview, belief is not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back