Barry Oblubberboy: Whiner-in-Chief

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
And that's not me saying it (O.K. I am too), but that uber-leftist rag, The Nation!

The Obama administration really needs to get over itself.

First, the president and his aides go to war with Fox News because the network maintains a generally anti-Obama slant.

Then, an anonymous administration aide attacks bloggers for failing to maintain a sufficiently pro-Obama slant.

These are not disconnected developments.

An administration that won the White House with an almost always on-message campaign and generally friendly coverage from old and new media is now frustrated by its inability to control the debate and get the coverage it wants.

Whiner-in-Chief

I guess Glenn Beck is rubbing off on him. At least that is what the liberals keep telling me about Mr. Beck. "He whines and cries." At least I understand why Mr Beck is sad.

When you're faced to deal with your own inexperience, what can you do?!

Well, I suppose you can man up, but that ain't in El Nuestro Presidente's vocabulary.

What ever happened to the media war on Christmas?:lol:

I guess the conservative media are too busy complaining about Obama complaining about them complaigning about Obama to complain about anything else. Either that or telling us that we're all going to die because Obama worships in mosques with communists. :confused:

I'm going to sleep ...lol. Hopefully they'll still be an America when I wake up.:lol:

I wonder if he will ever face real journalism?

Let me guess, "real journalism" like Sarah Palin's new book?

No, not like that at all. Do please feel free to go research the definition of the word 'journalist', and then 'author'. You will notice, perhaps, a fairly large gap between the two.

journalist - a writer for newspapers and magazines

au·thor (ôthr)
n.
a. The writer of a book, article, or other text.
b. One who practices writing as a profession.
2. One who writes or constructs an electronic document or system, such as a website.
3. An originator or creator, as of a theory or plan.

Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary

You will notice a clear difference, I hope, between a book and those who write for newspapers and magazines.

It's no wonder our country is in the state it is when people can't grasp the difference between books and newspapers.

One of the worst things that has happened in our country over recent years is the death of quality investigative journalism. Our news media, for the most part, has become 'entertainment based' instead of 'issue bassed', they no longer report fact but give opinion and spin.

Isn't that the truth? And maybe if REAL journalists started investigating Acorn and Van Jones and Bill Ayers, etc, Beck wouldn't have to. But they won't so that's where we have to get the truth (as he presents us). It's a shame that the media has become so corrupt.

Obama is not cut out for this job. I honestly believe his feelings get hurt every time someone questions his policies. He better grow a pair or we are in deep shiot.

Yea i gotta go with Chris Wallace on this one. This is by far the whiniest White House in History. The guy has all of the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media bowing to lick his boots daily yet he whines about just a couple of Media Outlets who actually dare to criticize him. In fact i would even say that no other President in our History has received as much shallow Boot-Licking from the MSM as this President has. So what's all the whining and playing the victim stuff about? Oh well,just another sad Hopey Changey scam i guess.

I wonder if he will ever face real journalism?

Let me guess, "real journalism" like Sarah Palin's new book?

No, not like that at all. Do please feel free to go research the definition of the word 'journalist', and then 'author'. You will notice, perhaps, a fairly large gap between the two.

journalist - a writer for newspapers and magazines

au·thor (ôthr)
n.
a. The writer of a book, article, or other text.
b. One who practices writing as a profession.
2. One who writes or constructs an electronic document or system, such as a website.
3. An originator or creator, as of a theory or plan.

Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary

You will notice a clear difference, I hope, between a book and those who write for newspapers and magazines.

It's no wonder our country is in the state it is when people can't grasp the difference between books and newspapers.

One of the worst things that has happened in our country over recent years is the death of quality investigative journalism. Our news media, for the most part, has become 'entertainment based' instead of 'issue bassed', they no longer report fact but give opinion and spin.

You should not confuse VY with little details like that.

Forum List

Back