Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

Barack Obama Nobel Peace Prize speech: Full transcript

Amen... You didn't even "Accomplish" a Full Term in the US Senate before Ascending to the Oval Office.

Having said that, and Acknowledging that Obama is FAR More Honest about his Lack of Resume than his Faithful will EVER be, he did at least Concede this Reality as he Accepted an Award he had NOTHING to do with getting.

Understand me, it's not just that he doesn't have ANY Accomplishments to Deserve it, it's that he had no Control over getting it to begin with.

The Abjectly Liberal Bias that Inflames the Nobel Organization is to Blame for Barry getting this Award, not Barry.

If anything, they have Marginalized themselves and his Presidency with this Award, and Highlighted his own Broken Campaign Promises, as is Illustrated by the Leftist Protesters there with signs that read: "Change?", Mocking his Campaign Slogan from last Year's Election.

Anti-War Activists, who are normally Front and Center in the Media's Eye but are Curiously being all but Ignored right now, are Heap Angry with this President and his Expansion of Afghanistan coupled with his Failure to Close GITMO and End Iraq as he Promised in the two Latter Issues.

I smell 1968 in the coming Years leading to the 2010 Midterms and Barry's Attempt at getting Re-Elected in 2012 if something doesn't "Change" in these Wars he "Inherited".

And a Memo to POTUS: Passing the Buck will only work for so Long, Barry...

At some point, you will have to Own your Presidency whether you want to or not.

Petulant and Irresponsible Finger-pointing will only Sell SOME of the Ignorant Electorate, and only for so Long.

I'd Suggest you Stop having so Many Social Gatherings and Start doing your Job...

Your very Job and those of your Colleagues may Depend on it.

Copyright © 2009 americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

:)

peace...

Last edited:
I have used the word "I" more that any other American political, and probably have used it more than any other world leader in all recorded history

And yet I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the considerable controversy that your generous decision has generated. In part, this is because I am at the beginning, and not the end, of my labors on the world stage.

^Real Quote...

peace...

I watched the entire speech live this morning and it was certainly one of the best of Obama's career. Any of the right who watched it must be going nuts. They want to president to Fail and have worked tirelessly to make sure that happens. If the president fails then the country fails and for the Republicans, that is just fine. No problem there. In the past, we called that "treason".

Obama told the EuroPEONS that they have had 6 decades of peace based on the blood of American Soldiers and the support of American Arms. That the "peace movement" would NOT have stopped Hitler and laying down our arms would not stop al Queda.
He said one of the things that make us great is we are not them. We do not torture, at least not any more. The only applause of the speech. Those damn Republicans and their torture. If only they hadn't damaged this country more than al Queda with their incompentancy and lies and treasonous behaviour. I hope they FAIL.
He pointed out the success of Ronald Reagan and the fall of the wall.
He said this world would never be free of tyrants and war and those that want to end liberty, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying.
Yes, he did say compared to King and Ghandi, his accomplishments were "slight" and he also understands why he recieved this award, but he also said that in a world where enemies exist, peace can only be achieved with resolve and strenght of arms.
He did a remarkable job of laying out the Obama Doctrine. A far cry from the Bush Doctrine of "invade, drop bombs, bully, threaten and run around like a chickenhawk with it's head cut off".

And yet I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the considerable controversy that your generous decision has generated. In part, this is because I am at the beginning, and not the end, of my labors on the world stage.

^Real Quote...

peace...

The award was being given to HIM. Why shouldn't he say I and ME? Or maybe there isn't any point?

I watched the entire speech live this morning and it was certainly one of the best of Obama's career. Any of the right who watched it must be going nuts. They want to president to Fail and have worked tirelessly to make sure that happens. If the president fails then the country fails and for the Republicans, that is just fine. No problem there. In the past, we called that "treason".

Obama told the EuroPEONS that they have had 6 decades of peace based on the blood of American Soldiers and the support of American Arms. That the "peace movement" would NOT have stopped Hitler and laying down our arms would not stop al Queda.
He said one of the things that make us great is we are not them. We do not torture, at least not any more. The only applause of the speech. Those damn Republicans and their torture. If only they hadn't damaged this country more than al Queda with their incompentancy and lies and treasonous behaviour. I hope they FAIL.
He said this world would never be free of tyrants and war and those that want to end liberty, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying.
Yes, he did say compared to King and Ghandi, his accomplishments were "slight" and he also understands why he recieved this award, but he also said that in a world where enemies exist, peace can only be achieved with resolve and strenght of arms.
He did a remarkable job of laying out the Obama Doctrine. A far cry from the Bush Doctrine of "invade, drop bombs, bully, threaten and run around like a chickenhawk with it's head cut off".

All hail the teleprompter king! Talk is cheap.

Obama spoke positively about American accomplishments? get the fuck out of here! Does Michelle know about this? Is she proud of the country?

Obama praises America! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

:rofl:

peace...

All hail the teleprompter king! Talk is cheap.

There was no teleprompter. I hope the Republicans FAIL. Oh, they already did.

You mean OL'BO told the Euros that if it wasn't for us they would all be speaking German?? He actually said that America had accomplished something??

I think he's in the doghouse now though. He couln't possibly have cleared this with MIchelle. Beau, look out. Daddy needs a place to sleep.

Forum List

Back