Barry Obama gives his Bad Self a B+... "B" is for Barry...

Save liberty, Huckabee can't win, he released the guy that shot and killed 4 cops. You don't beleive me, just google Willie Horton during Michael Dukakis's campaign, his campaign boat was torpedoed with adds running 24/7 by the repubs.

Don't get mad, I like Huckabee, but he destroyed any hopes with commuting that sentence, he would be smart to just stay out of the race and stay on Fox and play his guitar.

Which is sad really. Huckabee is a nice guy, but this stigma will haunt him, as sad as it is.

Yes, he is a great guy and even has good executive experience, but I was there when the GOP shot a hole in the boat of Dukakis and he still has not recovered from it.

YES, lest the GOP be compared to the Duplicity of the Statists with all 3 Branches in their clutches?

*I concur* with your asessment. But then there are Repubicans out there that see nothing wrong at all...and hence the crux of the problem and the ensuing apathy of the Voters?

You do know that 61% of the American people are against this health care reform bill, CNN poll, with only 41% supporting it??

" When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.:clap2::clap2:

Where in the constitution does it state that it is okay for the government to go against the will of the majority of the American people??

Where is the link?? I just love the way you post things with no proof.

You know, that's a good question. A lot of us wondered that when Bush decided to go to Iraq.

congress voted to go and bush went....

as for the government going against the will of the people....the people voted these folks in...depending on what they do they will get to stay or have to leave....which is why even with a majority the dems haven't moved....i think they are starting to figure out that the people voted against "bush" not for obama....

Congress voted to go and Bush went? Where the fuck did he go, because he's NEVER been anywhere close to Iraq.

If you want to say it correctly, you should say that Bush Jr. saw an opportunity to use 9/11 as a vehicle to go after Saddam so he could finish what his father left. He then scared the crap out of all of us, as well as Congress, fired everyone up (gotta admit, he's a decent cheerleader), told them we had proof Saddam had WMD's and was responsible for 9/11.

THEN Congress voted and Bush sent the troops.

Please get it right.

So those who Disagree with Obama and the Liberal's Agenda Hate America?...

:)

peace...

Quite telling, isn't it?

I don't see where he/she said such a thing. So, what are you reading that lead you to conclude that this is what he meant.

I was being Absurd Based on that Asshat's Conclusion that those on the Right would let the Country be Damned if it was at least going to Destroy Obama...

Idiots like that are Wasting Bandwidth Worse than they are Wasting Oxygen.

peace...

I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

You're an idiot if you think the government can fix anything, much less healthcare (which by the way, isn't even broken).

Usually when someone is questioning you....you go out of your way to be overly nice to cover up for your true feelings. It's rude to act otherwise.

Last night the President was rude. Talking down to a journalist that dared to ask him valid questions.

HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!

what a PUSSY!

if you're an old lady, mudwhistle, im sorry, but otherwise you'd better wet down that powderpuff, fairydust bullshit, son.

You do know that 61% of the American people are against this health care reform bill, CNN poll, with only 41% supporting it??

" When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.:clap2::clap2:

Where in the constitution does it state that it is okay for the government to go against the will of the majority of the American people??

Where is the link?? I just love the way you post things with no proof.

You know, that's a good question. A lot of us wondered that when Bush decided to go to Iraq.

congress voted to go and bush went....

as for the government going against the will of the people....the people voted these folks in...depending on what they do they will get to stay or have to leave....which is why even with a majority the dems haven't moved....i think they are starting to figure out that the people voted against "bush" not for obama....

The entire country was angry about Iraq. Bush had all of the support in the world when we went to Afghanistan. After going to Iraq it started to erode and eventually it hit rock bottom. So it doesn't matter what congress voted for. The issue was that when the government goes against the people, it's against the constitution.

And I don't agree that people voted for Obama because that would be a vote against Bush. People really liked Obama and they didn't like McCain. Bottom line. His own party didn't even want him!!

I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

You're an idiot if you think the government can fix anything, much less healthcare (which by the way, isn't even broken).

You're right. Our healthcare SYSTEM is pretty decent.

The part that is fucked is the insurance companies.

Why?...

Because they "Profit"?...

Because other Industries Profit FAR More...

And what do they do with Profits?...

Some of it has Developed the Most Advanced Medical and Medicinal System on Earth...

The Government will NOT do the Same if it is in Control instead of the Market.

peace...

Why?...

Because they "Profit"?...

Because other Industries Profit FAR More...

And what do they do with Profits?...

Some of it has Developed the Most Advanced Medical and Medicinal System on Earth...

The Government will NOT do the Same if it is in Control instead of the Market.

peace...

See.......this is where everyone gets it wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with making money, but you need to be careful HOW you make it.

It's perfectly okay to make a living by going to work, and there are many different ways to do it. You provide a service to someone else, and they compensate you for your efforts.

You can also make a living by gambling. Many people in Las Vegas, as well as on Wall St. do this. Still a legitimate way to make a living, but it's starting to push the edge, as the potential for doing wrong is pretty high in this line of making a living.

The next level of making a living is by con. People swindle others out of their hard earned cash by promising if you pay them a certain amount, whenever something bad happens, they will foot the bill. Only trouble is, with cons, they skip town with your cash as soon as they get it. It's a form of stealing.

The bottom level is outright stealing.

What do the insurance companies do? Send you a really nice front man who does 2 things.........first, he scares you with the statistics of how high health care is, and all the various things that can put you in the hospital, where you're gonna pay out the ass. They then show you a reasonable payment plan, where you won't go broke, and you won't have to worry.

However.......there's always the fine print and the pre existing condition, which means they will figure out EVERY way possible to avoid paying.

Need proof? Most women today start having mammograms at around 45. There have been many cases where breast cancer showed up as early as 38, so, the statistics calculators determined that a good place to start would be age 45, where a woman should have yearly exams.

After the economy went to shit, the insurance companies were looking for places to cut corners, and examinations were one good place to start. They went back to the statistics calculators, and came up with a nice number of 50, and, to save even MORE money, instead of suggesting yearly, they suggested every other year.

Today, in the news, it came out that now there is a study that shows CT scans can give you cancer, as there is radiation present, and so to prevent cancer, they are recommending CT scans only in extreme circumstances.

CT scans are expensive by the way............

When the truth came out? Well.......there is a very slightly elevated chance, but not enough to really matter. My roomie (who works at a hospital) said the same thing.

Oh yeah.......a few years back? They were done rarely. Now? They are almost a diagnostic tool, and used regularly.

The insurance companies ARE the problem.

This guy really is becoming a bit of a Megalomaniac. Absolute Power really does corrupt absolutely. This guy definitely needs some checks & balances on him. Lets hope he gets those checks & balances beginning in 2010. This is an incredibly inflated grade coming from a guy with an incredibly inflated ego.

This guy really is becoming a bit of a Megalomaniac. Absolute Power really does corrupt absolutely. This guy definitely needs some checks & balances on him. Lets hope he gets those checks & balances beginning in 2010. This is an incredibly inflated grade coming from a guy with an incredibly inflated ego.

You know......on this you are correct, and that is one thing that really rubs me the wrong way with this big eared asshole.

That.........and the fact that he's been in office a year and hasn't gotten out of the speech making stage yet.

I'm just hoping those tea bagging gun owners don't decide to deflate him first.

Usually when someone is questioning you....you go out of your way to be overly nice to cover up for your true feelings. It's rude to act otherwise.

Last night the President was rude. Talking down to a journalist that dared to ask him valid questions.

HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!

what a PUSSY!

if you're an old lady, mudwhistle, im sorry, but otherwise you'd better wet down that powderpuff, fairydust bullshit, son.

Fuck you shit-stain.

Forum List

Back