Barry is raking it in..

but are you saying donating to Charity is bad?
Kiddo, you are not seeing the forrest for the trees.

Barry donated to charity to get the writeoff to pay less taxes, not because he's all sweet to donate.

As for the rest, see the above post.
That doesn't even make sense. If he didn't donate what he did, even with the additional tax burden, he'd still have more money in the bank.

You've never actually filed a tax return, have you?

Of course, because the tax code is made by the same kinds of crooks that are in government now.

You should see the things the rich get away with when it comes to taxes.

Exactly. No one pays the marginal rate - everyone has deductions. I think it's a bit ridiculous to attempt to blame Obama for taking 5% in deductions when people making 100 times what he made pay less than 20%.
I had no comment at all outside of Barry made some nice money last year, all the tax stuff is on the fly since the 'I lick Barry's ass' squad showed up to defend him form essentially nothing. :lol:

It seems if you say Barry bamboozed the public his anus squad goes apeshit. ;)

So for laughs I simply exposed the hypocrisy of them defending a millionaire who games the system to his own advantage, while they were telling me how 'generous' he truely is, which of course is a fraud.
Now I don't think that's a fair statement. I mean, I agree strongly with charitable donations being tax deductible - and I'm loathe to call a man a "fraud" because he gave a few million dollars to charity.

The real laugh is, Barry proposed TAXING charity donations instead of making them deductions, something sure to end them.

This I do NOT agree with.

wonder why Obama had to pay so much? nearly 50% of his net and 33% of his gross?

Heinz and Buffet, average out at 19% income tax rate after shelters and deductions

Doesn't his nearly $2 million in charitable donations have something to do with that number?
I think you have to deduct the nobel prize money from his income since he wasn't allowed to keep it. Which means his earned income was actually $4,100,000 of which he paid 1,800,000...35% would only be $1,435,000.

Sounds like he needs a new accountant.

:lol:
It seems you are mathimatically challenged.

He earned 5.5 million, and if you ADD the 1.4 million he didn't accept you get 6.9 million without the deductions for charity (which are nearly 100% over a million).

Its amazing how easily you all are hoodwinked by the rich, and you sit there and defend them, yet constantly claim they don't pay their fair share.' :lol:

When did this thread turn into being about Girl Sarah?

The real laugh is, Barry proposed TAXING charity donations instead of making them deductions, something sure to end them.
This I do NOT agree with.
It isn't true.
He proposed limiting deducting donations from one's taxable income for those with higher incomes (who are typically large donors to charity, as well). At least, that's what the WH says. So, yes; some would get taxed.

It isn't true.

It isn't true.

But it is true that he's trying to cut the deduction. And I don't agree.
From 35 cents on the dollar to 28 cents for the wealthy. I think the rest of us get 15 cents as a deduction.

The numbers are too confusing to me to deal with right now, so I don't know exactly what they are.

But I'm very loathe to do anything that would lessen charitable donations.

gee, I wonder what Afrocentric bullshit charities he contributed to. Did he send his brother living in his home country any money?

but are you saying donating to Charity is bad?

Barry donated to charity to get the writeoff to pay less taxes, not because he's all sweet to donate.

That doesn't even make sense. If he didn't donate what he did, even with the additional tax burden, he'd still have more money in the bank.

It doesn't make sense to you because you have your head up Barry's ass.

That is what UBA means.

But ask any accountant that understands the tax code, and you will see that it does indeed 'make sense'.

Without the deduction he would have been taxed on over 7 million at 35% minimum, but with out those deductions the percentage jumps 45%, which means he would have 3.5 'in the bank'.

The way Barry did it, giving away almost 2 mil, he's left with 3.7.

Understand now?

He palyed the system, rich people do it all the time.

That is what UBA means.

But ask any accountant that understands the tax code, and you will see that it does indeed 'make sense'.

Without the deduction he would have been taxed on over 7 million at 35% minimum, but with out those deductions the percentage jumps 45%, which means he would have 3.5 'in the bank'.

Understand now?

I'll admit to not having the most complete knowledge of the tax system - but you're going to have to back this one up. The highest marginal tax rate is 35% - where did you get 45% from?

That is what UBA means.

Understand now?

You're embarrassing yourself. His income wasn't 7 million, it was 5 million. His deduction comes off his income, not before he declares his income.

:rofl:

That is what UBA means.

Understand now?

You're embarrassing yourself. His income wasn't 7 million, it was 5 million. His deduction comes off his income, not before he declares his income.

Sweethart, pay attention.

He wasn't taxed on the 1.4 mil because he gave it away, or his other donations, if you add the 1.4 to 5,5, you get just about 7 mil.

Please try to pay attention next time, i only wrote it out about 4 times now.

That is what UBA means.

Understand now?

He wasn't taxed on the 1.4 mil because he gave it away, or his other donations, if you add the 1.4 to 5,5, you get just about 7 mil.

Wealth Envy...who would have thunk it? :lol::lol::lol:

That is what UBA means.

Understand now?

You continue to embarrass yourself.

His tax return is at this link.

His itemized deductions include his charitable donations...which are deducted from his income of 5 million. His income was never 7 million.

Obamas Tax Return RELEASED For 2009: President Pulled In $5.5 Million Last Year

I am convinced you've either never donated to charity or never filed a tax return.

How dare Obama use capitalism like any other American and sell books!

What I find disgusting is that our President is a book salesman!!!

We need a President with a REAL American profession, like farmer, rancher, commercial fisherman, or country singer!

Not a book salesman!

Forum List

Back