Barry is raking it in..

I don't wish to write a book.

I'd like to start another tech company. But the Dodd bill and the host of dismal Obamanomics policies make taking the risk on an entrepreneurial venture not very attractive.

I'll wait until Barry is gone and we correct his damage.
If you have to wait until the government makes conditions perfect for you, you are doomed to fail.

I'm not waiting for conditions to be perfect. But I am not interested in investing my time and capital when the government is setting up conditions to make failure more likely, and excessively taxing the profits if the venture is successful.
Like I said...

And there is no excessive taxing of profits.

Too bad i didn't make one.

Riddle me this Batman, if Barry didn't accept the money because he was barred by law, how did he manage to 'donate it' to charities of his choice?

While you are pondering that maybe you will begin to understand how rigged the tax system is.
His tax return was unaffected by the nobel money. He neither claimed it as income or used it as a write off.

:cuckoo:
We have been up and down the road enough, keep thinking Barry is Mr Generocity and I'll keep laughing at you.
I never claimed he was generous. I laughed at your claim that he donated money so he'd get some kind of magical increase in income for doing it. I still laugh at your claim...it's beyond retarded.

His tax return was unaffected by the nobel money. He neither claimed it as income or used it as a write off.

:cuckoo:
We have been up and down the road enough, keep thinking Barry is Mr Generocity and I'll keep laughing at you.
I never claimed he was generous. I laughed at your claim that he donated money so he'd get some kind of magical increase in income for doing it. I still laugh at your claim...it's beyond retarded.
'Magical increase'. :lol:

I already explained to you how its done, nothing 'magic' about it, outside of how tax cheats stick it to the system.

I already explained to you how its done, nothing 'magic' about it, outside of how tax cheats stick it to the system.
You explained nothing. You told a fairy tail.

You explained nothing. You told a fairy tail.
Hahahaha.

A cute way of saying you are clueless.

I like it!

Forum List

Back