Barry declares war!!!

Notice Grumps immediate digression into homosexual fantasy projection.:lol:

This is a typical libtard loon tactic when they have NO GAME, are losing the argument and being challenged on their fucked up views.

but it wasn't unexpected from this poster.....immaturity is commonplace in liberal circles.:lol:

Grump is a troll.

You haven't even addressed my points. You've gone into baby-troll meltdown....

Typical of a neocon loon who has nothing to offer....but then again, you never have...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOi0WR4UZU&NR=1]YouTube - Pit Bull Puppy Snoring Laying on his back[/ame]

Bush is responsible for his own dismal (oh my, worse than dismal) presidency.

Obama is responsible for putting out the fire, creating a fire break, and rebuilding this country into a great one once again. He is off to a good start helping us to forget those bad old neo-con days.

Get over it, cons. You lost. End of story.

This is what happens when you bath in Obama koolaid.
Everything Obama is doing will /has had a negative affect on the economic wellbeing of the country.
Obama is burning down the house not putting out a fire.
Distracting for the past be destroying the future is that smart either.

When Obama won, everyone lost. End of story.

If you actually watched Fox you would know what you say and think is untrue. But don't let the truth stand in your way not for one second. Keep believing. and I don't buy your bull shit about MSNBC,, Immelt and obamalama are boosom buds, they kiss his ass every day. and tingle too.

What the hell is a Immelt and obamalama??

And all I'm saying is MSNBC is far more unbiased than FOX.
C'mon...have you EVER seen a positive story about the Pres or the Dems on FOX?

no it isn't, I watch them both, I suspect you don't otherwise you wouldn't make the claim.

Hannity NO. Beck No, but then Beck hated Bush too.

Yes, Shepard Smith is an obamalama worshiper and O'Reilly defends him all the time.

Look, Olberman and Maddow both criticize Obama and The Dems on MSNBC.
And yeah, Shep Smith is usually the voice of reason over there at FOX.
I just personally see more honesty on MSNBC.
But I realize it leans left.

Eventually, it's going to dawn on the rest of the media that a government who attacks even one news network is a threat to all news journalists and infringement of the 1st Amendment.

This goes beyond stupid, beyond moronic and beyond idiotic. How did this ever go beyond the "I got an idea" stage in Obama's inner circle?

This is what happens when you bath in Obama koolaid.
Everything Obama is doing will /has had a negative affect on the economic wellbeing of the country.
Obama is burning down the house not putting out a fire.
Distracting for the past be destroying the future is that smart either.

When Obama won, everyone lost. End of story.

Alarmist pap...

He's trying to fix a problem your boy caused. It won't happen overnight. Hell, you'll be lucky if it is even close to being fix by the end of his term. This'll be a long-term one..

...and still the pricks on Wall St don't give a shit and haven't learned their lesson. A great example of rampant free markets and capitalism at its worst....

Eventually, it's going to dawn on the rest of the media that a government who attacks even one news network is a threat to all news journalists and infringement of the 1st Amendment.

This goes beyond stupid, beyond moronic and beyond idiotic. How did this ever go beyond the "I got an idea" stage in Obama's inner circle?

You hardly have a proper media anyway....nor a very transparent govt (IMO)

Sure he may be launching attacks on FOX News (He already tried this shit with Limbaugh just days after his immacculation), but the LARGER picture here folks? He's got this entire country in his sights and is waging WAR with the people of this nation, and this is one of many tactics to divide, then conquer.

'Ol Saul wouls be so proud of him.

Im sure there are videos on youtube to back up this stupid assertion.
Oh never mind, Im sure they say he isnt delivering on his radical promises and has yet to destroy America.
Never mind.

Last edited:
Sure he may be launching attacks on FOX News (He already tried this shit with Limbaugh just days after his immacculation), but the LARGER picture here folks? He's got this entire country in his sights and is waging WAR with the people of this nation, and this is one of many tactics to divide, then conquer.

Good grief....more chicken littling....

I thought you weren't a whiner. Apparently you ARE.:lol:

I thought you weren't a whiner. Apparently you ARE.:lol:

What am I whining about? I said the guy is chicken littling...that ain't whining, that's stating a fact. You want to see whining, how about typing in the word "obama" in the search function, and seeing how many threads have been made about your Dear Leader. Then, see how many of them are whinefests....:cool:

It all goes back to square one....BLAME EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES. Whine like a 2 year old who's sippy cup is empty to garner sympathy when your poll numbers tank, when your strategy in Afghanistan fails and when your economic recovery is discovered to be all fuzzy math, smoke and mirrors.

Oh god, when are you faggots going to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your Midland boy's fuck ups. Typical neocons, start shit, fuck it up, and then blame the guy who is trying to fix it...

HAHAHA what a pathetic turd of a post. Obama is that you? I actually laughed out loud, you sound exactly like your whining, sniveling hero.

Nice mix in the NEOCON and BOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH standbys. :lol:

Stop crying and accept the fact that Obama is handling this in the worst possible way. He's a pussy.

Im sure there are videos on youtube to back up this stupid assertion.
Oh never mind, Im sure they say he isnt delivering on his radical promises and has yet to destroy America.
Never mind.

See when you say asshole-ish things, I just brush 'em off.
I don't give you red rep.
Little girl.

[
HAHAHA what a pathetic turd of a post. Obama is that you? I actually laughed out loud, you sound exactly like your whining, sniveling hero.

Nice mix in the NEOCON and BOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH standbys. :lol:

Stop crying and accept the fact that Obama is handling this in the worst possible way. He's a pussy.

Haven't made a decision about him yet. I'll give him another year or so before making an opinion.

What parts is he handling badly....

Bush is responsible for his own dismal (oh my, worse than dismal) presidency.

Obama is responsible for putting out the fire, creating a fire break, and rebuilding this country into a great one once again. He is off to a good start helping us to forget those bad old neo-con days.

Get over it, cons. You lost. End of story.

<5% unemployment. Dow at 15k. Housing boom. Low gas prices.
All we heard from you clowns was how big a failure it was. :lol:

Then, when you and your media pals played that angle ad nauseum, you won control in '06.

Since then, once you had power to change, what did you do? What happened?
Oh yeah, that's right. The economy tanked. Fannie and Freddie, which you were warned were in serious need of help, (and you ignored and pretended all was well) tanked.

Now here we are with the marxist love child of Wright and Ayers and he's bombing. Epically. Not only is he bombing, he is a little thin-skinned bitch that doesn't have a clue about real leadership and doesn't have the stones to make hard decisions.

:lol:

And I am laughing my ass off at you pussies now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If you actually watched Fox you would know what you say and think is untrue. But don't let the truth stand in your way not for one second. Keep believing. and I don't buy your bull shit about MSNBC,, Immelt and obamalama are boosom buds, they kiss his ass every day. and tingle too.

What the hell is a Immelt and obamalama??

And all I'm saying is MSNBC is far more unbiased than FOX.

:lol:

Forum List

Back