Barry declares war!!!

It all goes back to square one....BLAME EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES. Whine like a 2 year old who's sippy cup is empty to garner sympathy when your poll numbers tank, when your strategy in Afghanistan fails and when your economic recovery is discovered to be all fuzzy math, smoke and mirrors.

Oh god, when are you faggots going to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your Midland boy's fuck ups. Typical neocons, start shit, fuck it up, and then blame the guy who is trying to fix it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfto5yYc2p4]YouTube - YAWN! PitBull Sharky in a Swimming Pool with Sunglasses![/ame]

Translation: I have no answer, but will butt fuck Bush anytime I can..

Keep it civil Patek...I couldn't give a rats if you want to be Bush's Bum Chum.....

waaaa wasaa waaaa, how's he doing?

he's doing fine...y'all doing the whining, not i...
oh god, when are you faggots going to take responsibility for your midland boy's fuck ups. Typical neocons, start shit, fuck it up, and then blame the guy who is trying to fix it...
wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice Grumps immediate digression into homosexual fantasy projection.:lol:

This is a typical libtard loon tactic when they have NO GAME, are losing the argument and being challenged on their fucked up views.

but it wasn't unexpected from this poster.....immaturity is commonplace in liberal circles.:lol:

Grump is a troll.

Last edited:

This is a typical libtard loon tactic when they have NO GAME, are losing the argument and being challenged on their fucked views.

but it wasn't unexpected from this poster.....immaturity is commonplace in liberal circles.:lol:

amazing-----he sank like a rock :lol:

then MSNBC is obamalama's third knee. :eusa_hand:

Well you can say that but it just isn't so.
I hear the president criticized often on MSNBC.
Where as he is only criticized on FOX.

If you actually watched Fox you would know what you say and think is untrue. But don't let the truth stand in your way not for one second. Keep believing. and I don't buy your bull shit about MSNBC,, Immelt and obamalama are boosom buds, they kiss his ass every day. and tingle too.

Bush is responsible for his own dismal (oh my, worse than dismal) presidency.

Obama is responsible for putting out the fire, creating a fire break, and rebuilding this country into a great one once again. He is off to a good start helping us to forget those bad old neo-con days.

Get over it, cons. You lost. End of story.

This is a typical libtard loon tactic when they have NO GAME, are losing the argument and being challenged on their fucked up views.

Grump is a troll.

You haven't even addressed my points. You've gone into baby-troll meltdown....

Typical of a neocon loon who has nothing to offer....but then again, you never have...

Grump is a troll.

I caught that and then his "keep it civil." :cuckoo:

FOX News is biased to the right like MSNBC is to the left. Anybody who says otherwise is either an idiot or they are being willfully ignorant. Obama should ignore their asses but instead he boneheadedly talks shit.

Bush is responsible for his own dismal (oh my, worse than dismal) presidency.

Obama is responsible for putting out the fire, creating a fire break, and rebuilding this country into a great one once again. He is off to a good start helping us to forget those bad old neo-con days.

Get over it, cons. You lost. End of story.

yes, but here's what puts a twist in yer pretzel,, we got a least four years to bitch every day about every single thing he does, just like you did President Bush. that's life. deal with it.

I gotta remember that song we need to sing at the next President's election.

hey hey hey goodbye! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
If you actually watched Fox you would know what you say and think is untrue. But don't let the truth stand in your way not for one second. Keep believing. and I don't buy your bull shit about MSNBC,, Immelt and obamalama are boosom buds, they kiss his ass every day. and tingle too.

What the hell is a Immelt and obamalama??

And all I'm saying is MSNBC is far more unbiased than FOX.
C'mon...have you EVER seen a positive story about the Pres or the Dems on FOX?

What the hell is a Immelt and obamalama??

And all I'm saying is MSNBC is far more unbiased than FOX.
C'mon...have you EVER seen a positive story about the Pres or the Dems on FOX?

no it isn't, I watch them both, I suspect you don't otherwise you wouldn't make the claim.

Hannity NO. Beck No, but then Beck hated Bush too.

Yes, Shepard Smith is an obamalama worshiper and O'Reilly defends him all the time.

Forum List

Back