Barry declares war!!!

Beyond getting in to the fact that the Bush administration took the same sort of stance toward NBC that the Obama administration is taking toward Fox, Bush also ordered air strikes during the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq on the local offices of media outlets who's coverage he didn't like (namely Al Jazeera).
proof?

and seriously, who give a shit if al jazeera was bombed anyway? i sure as hell dont. one of the best things to do would be to take out the enemies media source. but alas bush left it in tact and it continued to belch its pro jihad message.
but he claimed it was intentional
I've never heard that claim ever be substantiated

The funny thing is that i really didn't care too much for Fox News before the Hopey Changeys began their stupid Witch Hunt against them. Now i make sure i watch as much as possible. If the warped Hopey Changey's are getting this hysterical over them,you know they have to be worth watching.

HA HA HA, Mr Nobel Prize is affraid of a News Organization!

You can't make this shit up.

Poor Barry, maybe brutha Hugo can help, he hates em too!

An ironic post coming from one of the crowd that's been screaming bloody murder about the 'liberal media' bogeyman for decades...

and seriously, who give a shit if al jazeera was bombed anyway? i sure as hell dont. one of the best things to do would be to take out the enemies media source. but alas bush left it in tact and it continued to belch its pro jihad message.
but he claimed it was intentional
I've never heard that claim ever be substantiated

What really cracks me up is the concept of an embedded Reporter from Al Jazeera?
...............With the smoking Gun.

Maybe if O'Reily says his leg tingles when Barry speaks the WH will lighten up! :lol:

The right needs to update its jokebook.

They did last year.

Latest updates: John McCain and Barack Obama.

You thought you Dems gave us President Obama... actually the Reps dumped this shit in your lap and guess who's going to have the last laugh and who will look like the bad guys when this is all over.

I think you guys stepped into a pile of dinosaur dung and sunk all the way to the eyeballs.

I wouldn't want to be a Democrat through all this... then again, I wouldn't want to be a Republican either.

Immie

Who did Bush try to shut down?

Beyond getting in to the fact that the Bush administration took the same sort of stance toward NBC that the Obama administration is taking toward Fox, Bush also ordered air strikes during the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq on the local offices of media outlets who's coverage he didn't like (namely Al Jazeera).

proof?

The offices get hit in both countries during the opening bombing raids of both wars by chance?

proof?

The offices get hit in both countries during the opening bombing raids of both wars by chance?
ah, you resort to conjecture when i ask for proof

Forum List

Back