Barry declares war!!!

Obama can't meet with McChrystal because he's too busy watching Fox News

What are the odds Obama now pushes for the 'fairness doctrone' which will include the net and cable news.

I'd say fairly good.

Their plans for the media will make the 'fairness doctrine' look like utopia. I suggest you find out about Mark Lloyd, "Diversity Czar", at the FCC.

Mark Lloyd is one dangerous mofo who thinks that state run media is the best media for the USA. I've already posted a all about Mr Lloyd elsewhere on this forum...

First rule 'Know Your Enemy'.

What are the odds Obama now pushes for the 'fairness doctrone' which will include the net and cable news.

I'd say fairly good.

Won't fly on cable or the 'net. Too many free speech issues.

The only reason why it may work on terrestrial radio and broadcast TV is because, nominally (and putting it simply) the government owns the airwaves. Cable and 'net are not.

I'd say fairly good.

The only reason why it may work on terrestrial radio and broadcast TV is because, nominally (and putting it simply) the government owns the airwaves. Cable and 'net are not.
Its amazing how fast 'constitutional issues' are bypassed when you have one party rule.

Would you trust a liberal judge to uphold the constitution over St Barry and his merry band of neo-marxists?

I'd say fairly good.

Its amazing how fast 'constitutional issues' are bypassed when you have one party rule.

Would you trust a liberal judge to uphold the constitution over St Barry and his merry band of neo-marxists?

Depends on which judge, to tell you the truth.

Either way, IMO it will never happen for cable & 'net. Too many political hurdles to cross. I believe that those who wish to pass some sort of fairness doctrine realize this and would be satisfied with radio and tv.

what cracks me up are the looney lefts on this board like ravi and mostly jillian who cried over and over how the right was a bunch of whiney babies....

good lord....obama has to get into school yard mud wrestling competition with Rush....now he is whining about fox news and how they just never report anything good about him...and jillian just eats up and contines the whine....

unbelievable

what cracks me up are the looney lefts on this board like ravi and mostly jillian who cried over and over how the right was a bunch of whiney babies....

good lord....obama has to get into school yard mud wrestling competition with Rush....now he is whining about fox news and how they just never report anything good about him...and jillian just eats up and contines the whine....

unbelievable
The entire point of the 'forth estate' was to be the watchdog for the common man against the government.

Barry believes their function is to kiss his ass dailey.

I was gonna say---how does he think declaring war on them will help him in any way shape or form ?
Is Barry going for victimhood and sympathy ?

Right !

Fox asks him to come on all the time to clear things up ... he wont because he cant control it and wouldn't get a teleprompter.

If he has balls he would get on and take them on rather than playing games. Remember the man of change not resorting to smear during the campaign NOT and now whining about one and only one news program because he cant control it!!!

ShitStain!!!!!

unbelievable
The entire point of the 'forth estate' was to be the watchdog for the common man against the government.

no kidding....i like the point at the end from fox ceo....obama can't tell the difference between opinion talk shows and actual news....its actually a really good point....obama believes all the good stuff from the left wing media opinion peeps and that is why he doesn't ever say bad things about them....

he seriously is the most immature president of all time....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

unbelievable

no kidding....i like the point at the end from fox ceo....obama can't tell the difference between opinion talk shows and actual news....its actually a really good point....obama believes all the good stuff from the left wing media opinion peeps and that is why he doesn't ever say bad things about them....

What is really chilling is all the lemmings here who buy into Barry and his crybaby ways.

David Gergen, who has worked for President Bill Clinton and three Republican presidents, questioned the propriety of the White House declaring war on a news organization. "It's a very risky strategy. It's not one that I would advocate," Gergen said on CNN. "If you're going to get very personal against the media, you're going to find that the animosities are just going to deepen. And you're going to find that you sort of almost draw viewers and readers to the people you're attacking. You build them up in some ways, you give them stature."

Bingo. Big tactical and strategic error by the Obama WH.

haha, yup, the dumb fuckers are doing nothing but pumping up fox's numbers, and looking like suck asses while doing it.:lol:

Just when you think this guy couldn't get any stupider... he manages to ramp up the negative energy on a spat that can only show him to be the thin-skinned, whiny neurotic he is.
There's no way he's gonna win this one, and proof is in the fact that he hasn't even made a dent in it since the campaign. Consider... this isn't the first time he's had some snarky-ass thing to say about Fox's coverage of him. And has he come out ahead at any point before? Even once?
...Nope. Instead, Fox has INCREASED its ratings each time.

The dumb shit just won't learn. But hey... bring it on. It's entertaining to watch him gnash his teeth. :popcorn:

The thing that ought to have people concerned though.. is that THIS is apparently his idea of Diplomacy. :eek:

What is really chilling is all the lemmings here who buy into Barry and his crybaby ways.

they're pissed because fox is exposing obama's administration and ties and as wicked jester points out...obama has thrown nearly every one of fox's exposed "friends" or "officials" under the bus....

you ask the left how fox lies and they never answer, well....there was one single new producer that did something....so well...the whole network lies....as if no other network has ever reported a false story, filed a false story etc....the left is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

they're pissed because fox is exposing obama's administration and ties and as wicked jester points out...obama has thrown nearly every one of fox's exposed "friends" or "officials" under the bus....

you ask the left how fox lies and they never answer, well....there was one single new producer that did something....so well...the whole network lies....as if no other network has ever reported a false story, filed a false story etc....the left is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory
Its clear they don't watch it, they all claim its an arm of the GoP.

Anyone who watched it would see how laughable that accusation is.

Towards the end of the bretbart video from the OP a CNN commentator, I don't know who he was made the statement that doing this will draw viewers to Fox News. I tend to agree with that idea. Telling me that I can't/shouldn't watch something or read something is generally going to cause me to watch it. When The DaVinci Code came out I more than likely would not have read the book and maybe not even seen the movie... but then the church (mostly Catholic) made such a stink about that I was actually drawn to the book and later the movie.

President Obama making this statement may have just the opposite effect than he intends. I have not watched Fox regularly in several years, but then maybe I should start watching more?

Immie

PS: Dan Brown owes the Catholic Church a hell of a lot of money for the promoting of his book that the church did for him.

ronnie.gif

Depends on which judge, to tell you the truth.

Either way, IMO it will never happen for cable & 'net. Too many political hurdles to cross. I believe that those who wish to pass some sort of fairness doctrine realize this and would be satisfied with radio and tv.

Never say never. Maybe not with this President, but never is a long, long time.

Immie

Forum List

Back