Barry declares war!!!

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
No, not on Iran or North Korea, but on his true enemy, FOX news! :lol:

It seems the messiah is now using his whitehouse blog to spin for him, the bad news is they are getting it wrong and FOX is having fun showing just how.

Breitbart.tv » Fox News Lays Out Facts After White House Escalates War on Network

Classless, immature and over-sensitive, Obama sure has set a new standard for the office of POTUS, he's actually worse then Carter.

One President is at war with Fox News while another certain President was at war with other networks but supplying talking points to Fox News. It is true, Obama did bring about change! :rofl:

"I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them." - Adlai E. Stevenson.

FoxNews has been unbelievable "classless", obnoxious, deceitful, and borderline treasonous since Obama took office...
and now you're whining because he's decided he's not going to take any more of their Bullshit?

Seriously?

David Gergen, who has worked for President Bill Clinton and three Republican presidents, questioned the propriety of the White House declaring war on a news organization. "It's a very risky strategy. It's not one that I would advocate," Gergen said on CNN. "If you're going to get very personal against the media, you're going to find that the animosities are just going to deepen. And you're going to find that you sort of almost draw viewers and readers to the people you're attacking. You build them up in some ways, you give them stature."

Bingo. Big tactical and strategic error by the Obama WH.

I was gonna say---how does he think declaring war on them will help him in any way shape or form ?
Is Barry going for victimhood and sympathy ?

Fox News needs to hire experienced LMSM reporters to learn how real news works...like say, um, Dan Rather and Jason Blair

David Gergen, who has worked for President Bill Clinton and three Republican presidents, questioned the propriety of the White House declaring war on a news organization. "It's a very risky strategy. It's not one that I would advocate," Gergen said on CNN. "If you're going to get very personal against the media, you're going to find that the animosities are just going to deepen. And you're going to find that you sort of almost draw viewers and readers to the people you're attacking. You build them up in some ways, you give them stature."

Bingo. Big tactical and strategic error by the Obama WH.
Of course.

Barry's latest move is yet another example of how clueless this white house truely is.

FOX has already had two segments tonight in it's hard news about it, they will milk it for all it's worth, and that will be plenty.

"It's astounding the White House cannot distinguish between news and opinion programming," Clemente said. "It seems self-serving on their part."

In recent weeks, the White House has begun using its government blog to directly attack what it called "Fox lies." David Gergen, who has worked for President Bill Clinton and three Republican presidents, questioned the propriety of the White House declaring war on a news organization.

:lol:

"It was a time this country was in two wars," she recalled. "We'd had a financial collapse probably more significant than any financial collapse since the Great Depression. If you were a Fox News viewer in the fall election, what you would have seen would have been that the biggest stories and biggest threats facing America were a guy named Bill Ayers and something called ACORN."

Ayers was co-founder of the Weather Underground, a communist terrorist group that bombed the Pentagon and other buildings in the 1960s and 1970s. In 1995, Ayers hosted Obama at his home for a political function and the two men later served together on the board of an anti-poverty group known as the Woods Fund.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), which once had close ties to Obama, has been accused by a variety of law enforcement agencies of voter fraud. In recent weeks, the Democrat-controlled Congress moved to sever funding to ACORN after Fox News aired undercover videotapes of ACORN employees giving advice on how to break the law to a pair of journalists disguised as a pimp and prostitute.

As for Dunn's complaint about Fox News' coverage of the Obama campaign, a study by the Pew Research Center showed that 40 percent of Fox News stories on Obama in the last six weeks of the campaign were negative. Similarly, 40 percent of Fox News' stories on Obama's Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain, were negative.

I see Fox news ratings on the rise in the near future...:lol:

Forum List

Back