Barry Bonds Doesn't Like White People?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Ron Kittle, former player for the Chicago White Sox, just released his new book.

Following is an excerpt:

-----------------

In Tales from the White Sox Dugout, Kittle tells how he approached the Giant's slugger with a couple of Bonds' game-worn road jerseys, asking him to autograph them for an auction for Kittle's charity for children with cancer:
"I paid about $110 of my own money for them, so they could be auctioned off at the golf outing. I did that all the time for stars like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Derek Jeter and Roger Clemens. When I tell them how their autographs help the cause, every player gladly signs — with one exception. I walked up to Bonds at his locker in the Wrigley Field visitors' clubhouse, introduced myself and said, "Barry, if you sign these, they'll bring in a lot of money for kids who need help." Bonds stood up, looked me in the eye and said, "I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words. Matt Williams and other Giants were in the room and they heard what Bonds said. Bonds’ spokeswoman and a Giants’ spokesman both declined comment on the story.

--------------------

Could Barry have been upset because the kids hogged all the synthetic hormones?

Seriously....what a jerk.

http://www.badjocks.com/

GotZoom said:
Ron Kittle, former player for the Chicago White Sox, just released his new book.

Following is an excerpt:

-----------------

In Tales from the White Sox Dugout, Kittle tells how he approached the Giant's slugger with a couple of Bonds' game-worn road jerseys, asking him to autograph them for an auction for Kittle's charity for children with cancer:
"I paid about $110 of my own money for them, so they could be auctioned off at the golf outing. I did that all the time for stars like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Derek Jeter and Roger Clemens. When I tell them how their autographs help the cause, every player gladly signs — with one exception. I walked up to Bonds at his locker in the Wrigley Field visitors' clubhouse, introduced myself and said, "Barry, if you sign these, they'll bring in a lot of money for kids who need help." Bonds stood up, looked me in the eye and said, "I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words. Matt Williams and other Giants were in the room and they heard what Bonds said. Bonds’ spokeswoman and a Giants’ spokesman both declined comment on the story.

--------------------

Could Barry have been upset because the kids hogged all the synthetic hormones?

Seriously....what a jerk.

http://www.badjocks.com/

About all I can say is that he swings from the mouth about equal to his batting swing....not worth a damn except for the high powered steroids! :dunno:

musicman said:
The Sox do? As the home team? That's weird. I wonder why.
Cubs and Sox played two games just a couple weeks ago. It's a chance for the North side and South side to fight without weapons, well usually.

OK - I think I know where I got confused now. If Kittle - a member of the White Sox - approached Bonds, of the visiting San Francisco Giants, in the clubhouse at Wrigley - home of the Cubs - obviously, the Giants were playing the Cubs, and Kittle was operating as a civilian. He probably had a game across town that same day.

What's the name of the Sox ballpark now? I know they used to play at Comiskey.

musicman said:
OK - I think I know where I got confused now. If Kittle - a member of the White Sox - approached Bonds, of the visiting San Francisco Giants, in the clubhouse at Wrigley - home of the Cubs - obviously, the Giants were playing the Cubs, and Kittle was operating as a civilian. He probably had a game across town that same day.

What's the name of the Sox ballpark now? I know they used to play at Comiskey.
It's still Comiskey. The Bulls play now at 'United'. (stinky name, stinky company.)

GotZoom said:
"I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words.

There's a double standard these days. It's ok for black celebrities to say things like this, but not for white celebrities. It's common for black commedians to make fun of whites, but not the other way around.

I wonder if they sent him to a tolerance class????? Probably not.

Barry Bonds would be banging bongos if it weren't for white people. Who does this jerk thinks buys the overpriced baseball game tickets?

Forum List

Back